Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i just dont get the inspiration on these. like where the **** did nike get the ******* colorblocking inspiration from? tbh it just seems to me Nike purposefully made these to troll...

Ya'll don't remember this pack?? Dopeness....

th

Am I the only one that's juiced about this colorway? Yes, I did earn the 2k's so maybe that's why I'm a bit more excited, but I'm genuinely happy with the design. Loud, and people that know shoes are gonna know what these are when I rock them.
I'm beyond excited dude.  You have no idea.  I was literally about to pre-order that red and yellow leopard Way of Wade, and these just fell in my lap.  This makes the wait even harder now

So... do ya'll think that was the design from jump? Or due to what happened in factories they maybe had to scrap/go back to the drawing board/hurry up and give the folks something?

What does that print have to do with 2k14? Or the Lebron?

All in all, I'm extremely underwhelmed and will no longer categorize the Denims as the ugliest XI of all time.

Been waiting on this day.. the post 2K14 pics discussion...this is going to be good fun for the whole family!

So... do ya'll think that was the design from jump? Or due to what happened in factories they maybe had to scrap/go back to the drawing board/hurry up and give the folks something?

All in all, I'm extremely underwhelmed and will no longer categorize the Denims as the ugliest XI of all time.
Depends on if you want to listen to the "insiders" on twitter.. lol

I don't think it's that bad, I'm just upset that it looks more like tiger print than lion.

[h1]NNOVATION MEETS INSPIRATION[/h1]
Driven by performance innovation and inspired by a lion, the LEBRON 11 2K14 features a jungle cat print throughout with a deep red upper symbolizing the heart of a lion. The LEBRON 11  is the lightest and lowest LeBron signature shoe ever, weighing approximately 14.5 ounces in a men’s size 9.

eh i like em

"The shoe had to look better than the What The LebronXIs... once they announced that the 2k was dead in the water."

"No matter what it looked short of the actual WhatTheLebron was gonna be a disappointment..Bet if we saw this from the start. actually nah"

Kinda agree with these statements from twitter

Am I the only one that's juiced about this colorway? Yes, I did earn the 2k's so maybe that's why I'm a bit more excited, but I'm genuinely happy with the design. Loud, and people that know shoes are gonna know what these are when I rock them.
? You pick a certain shoe to wear just if people know what they are? That's sounds pretty lame. If I saw you walk by I would laugh and say to myself there goes another sucker.

[h1]NNOVATION MEETS INSPIRATION[/h1]

Driven by performance innovation and inspired by a lion, the LEBRON 11 2K14 features a jungle cat print throughout with a deep red upper symbolizing the heart of a lion. The LEBRON 11 is the lightest and lowest LeBron signature shoe ever, weighing approximately 14.5 ounces in a men’s size 9.

eh i like em

ok, thanks. Answered the 2nd question---now what about the first ? :lol: :nerd:

Daps, that's why I fks with you.

"The shoe had to look better than the What The LebronXIs... once they announced that the 2k was dead in the water."

"No matter what it looked short of the actual WhatTheLebron was gonna be a disappointment..Bet if we saw this from the start. actually nah"

Kinda agree with these statements from twitter

I don't even know what those statements mean. Quintessential example of talking loud, but ain't sayin' nothing :lol:

Lol I think the 2ks are head and shoulders above any of the EXTs this year.

EXTs are super wack.

Back
Top Bottom