Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Most of my LeBrons have Lions on him. LeBron is associated with lions. Then he finally gets this super limited shoe and it has animal print on it. Lion print? Nah. Tiger and leopard print on it. It makes no sense to me at all.

Can someone tell me what "lion print" looks like? :lol:

Can someone tell me what "lion print" looks like?
laugh.gif
haha I don't know. I guess I'm glad they didn't throw a mane on the tongue or a tail on the back.

I can agree to this. Looks like another XI release...I mean the ASGs could go toe to toe with these easily and the BHMs had as much going on as well

Call em the Bloody Tigers or some wild ish and release 'em next Saturday... they would fit right in the XI lineup

Exactly call em king of the jungle or something
I feel Nike dropped the ball with these because they don't say 2k at all

I was thinking about this look also. Looks much better IMO. Or similar to what zombified said. If the animal print was red on red with a texture like the design on the toe of the champ elite 10s...
THATS the shoe i was trying to name just couldnt remember what it was .

if it was like that then.

I never seen a Lion that looks like that lol. That's even worse than what's actually on the shoe.
roll.gif
lolol sorry, I just googled it and found that....How about this one...

Presenting....The LeBron XI 2k14....Lion Cub.......

roll.gif

But for real, I think they drew inspiration from the face and mane area, especially the area around the nose

Last edited:
to the person that compared the animal hair 2's to these in terms of if you like those you should like these
mean.gif
 you can't be serious
laugh.gif
, though I don't find either pair appealing having real fur vs graphic

if the posite was done like the upper in that red pattern and then they used fur for the upper like the 2's and it was a lion style not all that crazy bs on the 2's or if they'd just used real fur on posite with a lion theme then they'd been really nice as is there's honestly nothing wrong with the shoe other than the impossibility to live up to the hype no diff than having to live up to the all-star, bhm, x-mas hype each yr 

For those interested. Don't know if been posted but Sports Authority has Dunkman Lows available with 15% off SPRING 15 .

yea... guess there are absolutely no similarities between the 2k and the LBJ 2.... nope none nope nope nope.

Honestly I think these are tough and might change my mind on the kings pride being the best colorway. I just wonder what the resell will be on these.

Anyone gonna give this a try on the print?
nerd.gif

Should've re-used the KP sole instead of the clear sole lol. Also a claw print would've been sick.
By Claw Print do you mean like paw prints (bad example but i think blues clues type)

or like slash marks.

slash marks would have been dooooppppeeee

Last edited:
Is that the only pictures we have of the shoe thus far? I saw an angled view from someone on eBay but couldn't find any medial side views or anything else.

Is that the only pictures we have of the shoe thus far? I saw an angled view from someone on eBay but couldn't find any medial side views or anything else.
Ya no medial, no toe swoosh, and no rear view.  I'm excited to see it all, I think the little details within the red will be sick

yea... guess there are absolutely no similarities between the 2k and the LBJ 2.... nope none nope nope nope.
if you count that their animal themed then
laugh.gif
 in that same breath you can't add every SLH release since their animal themed as well
tongue.gif

I'm so mad about them thermals 
mean.gif
. It's dope because you can do that, but it's bad because it lets you know how far foam quality has fallen.

I'm so mad about them thermals :smh: . It's dope because you can do that, but it's bad because it lets you know how far foam quality has fallen.

wish i knew about that when they hit Arundel Mills for $129.99 a few weeks ago :smh:

Back
Top Bottom