Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I'm so mad about them thermals 
mean.gif
. It's dope because you can do that, but it's bad because it lets you know how far foam quality has fallen.
wish i knew about that when they hit Arundel Mills for $129.99 a few weeks ago
mean.gif
I could have had them for lower. I'm kicking myself. Who knew that thermal was cheap *** paint. They actually are kinda fire without it. 

The petty things ya complaint about :rofl:

We talmbout PIXELATION!? Bro this aint something to be hung on a wall and displayed as art[/quote
The petty things ya complaint about :rofl:

We talmbout PIXELATION!? Bro this aint something to be hung on a wall and displayed as art

As a customer and someone who purchased the 2ks, yes. I am complaining about the pixelation.
The pixelation on the paranormans and db foams were horrible. Like someone printed it off of their super Nintendo.
I understand printing and this type of printing is just crap quality. If the pixelation doesn't concern you then you either didnt get a pair or are so used to choking on whatever Nike gives you.

Quote:

I could have had them for lower. I'm kicking myself. Who knew that thermal was cheap *** paint. They actually are kinda fire without it. 
Wondering if this works for weather mans as well.

someone try it. not trying to mess up my pair in case it come out turrible

As a customer and someone who purchased the 2ks, yes. I am complaining about the pixelation.
The pixelation on the paranormans and db foams were horrible. Like someone printed it off of their super Nintendo.
I understand printing and this type of printing is just crap quality. If the pixelation doesn't concern you then you either didnt get a pair or are so used to choking on whatever Nike gives you.

Nah fam, I just take sneakers for what they are, to me they are not art, so if there is some glue around the edges, missing a stripe on the cement print or pixelation issues I'm not gonna make a HUGE deal out of it...and I did get a pair of these...I was one of the first ones in here to post the screenshot of the congratulation screen...lol I'm just not gonna analyze a shoe as if it was meant to be a work of art to be put on display.

wish i knew about that when they hit Arundel Mills for $129.99 a few weeks ago
mean.gif
i bought mine at $112 and couldn't stand the print and returned them. 
roll.gif
 wish i knew you could do that too...
grin.gif
  a swap to blk or wht laces would've looked nice.

Last edited:
That idea has my attention... i seen it a couple of weeks ago, but really didn't pay it no mind cause i'm lazy when it comes to customizations

So the general feeling about the 2ks is people got mixed emotions on em. I think they are better than the WHAT THE Lebrons that are coming out next month. I feel like they could have done better on these.

I haven't said anything in regard to the 2k Brons, I have a pair coming...I feel the older crew saying it isn't something they can rock. I just don't understand all these ppl putting on EBay now...what if they are signed? I would think $1,000 is a good buy if they would be.

So are we going to redo the poll and allow negative votes on the 2KLIGERS?

I haven't said anything in regard to the 2k Brons, I have a pair coming...I feel the older crew saying it isn't something they can rock. I just don't understand all these ppl putting on EBay now...what if they are signed? I would think $1,000 is a good buy if they would be.

Good point. The signed, sealed, and delivered thing has me intrigued.

GUYS, LETS NOT GET THIS INTO THE 2K MONEY THREAD.

That means, we don't need to have photos of people's offers they are receiving or any ebay listings.

Appreciated.

Just deleted a post and will continue to do so.

Last edited:
Well now that we know the 2k14 are made with real tiger, that makes the WTL rumor fake meaning the WTL just went from 99% impossible to get to 97% hip hip hooray

I straight up laughed when i saw the pics of the 2k14s. what a bad colorway with all this anticipation for them & keeping them under lock and key.

They look like the ultimate hypebeast shoe, something i could picture Trinidad James or Young Thug wearing...that's not meant as a good thing.

If i had played that much NBA 2k14 to get a chance to purchase them, it would've been only to resell.

Back
Top Bottom