Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
oh man I just had flashbacks to those cut scenes. those who sell deserve at least a grand for enduring them... serious but not serious.

I feel as if I'm the only person that played this game for enjoyment lol. Game is excellent if you don't marathon it for 47 hours grinding for codes..

I feel as if I'm the only person that played this game for enjoyment lol. Game is excellent if you don't marathon it for 47 hours grinding for codes..

Lol I had fun.. I unlocked the code literally a day or two before it sold out. I have a jordan display in my room just gonna throw em in there since they ain't my size.

I don't get the whole "HURR DURR YOU WASTED TIME"

I enjoyed playing 2k and I was at 57 games before I even found out about the code lol.

I don't get the whole "HURR DURR YOU WASTED TIME"

I enjoyed playing 2k and I was at 57 games before I even found out about the code lol.
Some are jealous, others are just jerks.  I read most of this thread and the majority of the posts from today are from people that don't have single post in the thread.  They mock others for what they do in their free time, yet take the time to comment and not add anything useful.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Some are jealous, others are just jerks.  I read most of this thread and the majority of the posts from today are from people that don't have single post in the thread.  They mock others for what they do in their free time, yet take the time to comment and not add anything useful.
Agreed. I like them. I had fun playing the game. I didn't even know about the contest til it popped up. When I went for my 2nd pair that was a little tiring but still worth it IMO

By the time I found out about the code I only had to play maybe 4 more extra hours, if you played the game for enjoyment this was easy to get and simply a bonus...was so easy I almost have my code away tbh but the sneakers are coming at a good time because I'm in a pinch for money.

Yeah, it would be different if the majority of the 2k winners were like "OOOOOOHHH GOT THIS ISH AND YOU DON'T SON" and generally rubbing peoples' noses in it but that wasn't the case.

Being critical of these shoes are definitely warranted. I understand having an opinion. Oh well, its the internet-what should I expect?

Haven't been in this thread or NT for a min had to check in to see what Yall thought of the 2ks...

I'm a little disappointed but its still a win win as far as the time put in...

If you don't like them I guarantee there is somebody that does to sell them to

Like you'll get anymore than $350/400 for them....

70 hours for a $100/150......:rofl:  

Typical Miami mentality.....

Where is this logic coming from?...people clock in much more hours on other games and receive nothing at all :rofl: werd to GTAV and MW

You dudes sounding salty as hell

If you brag about it being just for profit.....

Make sure it isn't chump change.....

Really going to compare 2k to GTA V etc......
roll.gif

Oh and "salty".....nah I knew nike was going to produce some wack shoe with EA.....

haha nah i actually play all my player-esque modes. Madden, NHL, i buy the show every year just for the road to the show mode so I enjoyed it. i was actually pretty far into the game when I found out about the code. but you gotta admit those cut scenes were pretty brutal. you couldnt even skip through them. i cant watch that dude on ESPN (Michael Smith) without thinking about my player. they had the same exact voice...

Last edited:
People were going to hate on these shoes no matter what they looked like. With all the delays, speculation, buildup, etc, people were going to criticize the hell out of them one way or another. If it was a simpler looking shoe with just white posite or something, you would've just had people complaining "they're terrible, too basic, not worth the wait" instead of people trying to be funny with all the animal print memes.

For the dudes that got the codes/shoes for retail and as a bonus just for playing a game they were gonna play anyway, it's a win-win. If you don't like them, they'll probably be a good flip for something else you want, and if you do like them, then it's all good, you got a 1 out of 2014 Lebron.

If you brag about it being just for profit.....

Make sure it isn't chump change.....

Really going to compare 2k to GTA V etc......:rofl:  

Oh and "salty".....nah I knew nike was going to produce some wack shoe with EA.....

So what is your point?...how many cookies do you want?... :lol:

And I can't compare a game to another game?...like i already said, since when do we invest 100+ hours on games to actually get something other than enjoyment out of it?...a lot of people played the game just to play it not to get a chance at these Brons

Cookies?

Ohh dude you're delusional.....

Nobody played 2k for 70+ hours for the game itself..... 

Last edited by a moderator:
Now's a good time(cause when is it not) to reinforce the best cw of the XI

Long Live KP thread

View media item 974502

i aint gonna lie, when i heard 2K14s were revealed I was anxious because I didnt get em.. and i was about to feel sour anticipating how SICKKKKKKKK they would look

ONLY pair of XI i have are king's pride

so i open up the news to see how it looks..

then the rest was..

411729e1e87d45f3704c62dde637c559.gif

Back
Top Bottom