Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Cookies?

Ohh dude you're delusional.....

Nobody played 2k for 70+ hours for the game itself..... 
Admittedly I grinded out most of the games over 2 weekends, including about 10 hrs straight the last night. But I was already at game 20 or so when they announced the shoes. So basically your opinion would be that no one has ever played through a season of a my player mode in a sports game, cause it didn't even take the whole season to get the shoes. You're looking at it from some sneaker head hype beast perspective, 99 percent of the people that played the game weren't even trying to get the shoes, and I bet theres thousands of people with 100's of hours in it. I bought the game to play the game, just a sweet bonus I got to get something I like(sneakers) out of something else I like.

Cookies?

Plenty of people have played the game just for the game. There's been online 2K leagues, tournaments, etc for years even when there was no shoe to be had. Sneakerheads who only cared about the shoes are the only people making a big deal out of needing to play the game.

Cookies?

I have to disagree with you I have a soldier that plays 2k like it's going out of style, he was actually mad about the 2k's because he didn't jump to the ps4 ver. but stuck with the ps3 ver. that he's brought every year for atleast that last 4yrs, he's addicted plus he's a sneakerhead so he was bummed.....until he saw the shoes today then he was like well maybe next yr they'll do some nice kd7's, he also gets most of the trophies though I don't know if he's platinumed any of them, people do like the game for the game which is why live is dead
laugh.gif

this man pretty much always has solid info, so that's why i'm posting...  come at me if you want 
laugh.gif

Vinnie VegasX @VinnieXp4  

LeBron XI Low "Floridians" LT MGNT Gry/DK MGNT Grey 642849-003 8/16/14

LeBron XI low "Biscayne" Mystic Grn-Wht-MDM MNT 642849-313 9/6/14

he also said lebron low sprite July 12th 

not sure if there's a soldier thread so ill just post em here

LeBron Soldier 8 "Floridians" blk/Bright Mang 653641-088 9/20

Zoom Soldier 8 "Kay Yow" Pink Fire II-White-Blk-Hyper Pink 653641-610 9/27

Last edited:
These are pretty nice. Pictures don't do them justice. Glad I was able to pick these up.

View media item 975202View media item 975201

They do look a lot nicer in your pics but I always was digging them once I found out they were coming out with black upper and not them recycled jade looking poops that first surfaced :smh: but I I can't imagine getting these and the KC's which I want badly, they're both too close to each other, hopefully I.D. gives us some good options with them because I'm imagining doing a crazy extra tropical pair with a white upper :smokin

Like you'll get anymore than $350/400 for them....

70 hours for a $100/150......:rofl:  

Typical Miami mentality.....
Where is this logic coming from?...people clock in much more hours on other games and receive nothing at all :rofl: werd to GTAV and MW

You dudes sounding salty as hell
But you paid for the shoes on top of putting in the time, anyone would think all you had to do was play a few games and the kicks were free.
Why do people who hate this shoe have to be salty? Like it's a force to like them, the shoes are *** ugly and I ain't hating on anyone. If you like the shoes rock them but majority of the people getting these monstrosities are just going to flip them and the buyer will probably sit on them and flip them in a few years.

Dude here can't even make sense of why people actually play games for, tambout the only reason people played was for the shoe...man WUT!?... :rofl:

It's true tho. Some people only played to get the shoe.

That said, people will exaggerate circumstance to the fullest just to make themselves feel better. Not everyone went through hell to get the shoes but the nay sayers will throw that out there like they know something.

I played for both enjoyment and the shoes

one of the most detailed games out

never had any server issues or anything on my end but others didn't have the same luck

I am actually kind of pleased with the 2k, I purposefully set my expectations low and thought some kind of ugly 2k14 branding would be on them. I like them for what they are.

[QUOTE name="sskarizm" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/532801/lebron-xi-last-updated-04-18-elite-hero-collection-fri-05-09-14/47970#post_20640256[/URL]"]

All those hours that you'll never get back :rofl:

Yeah man im over here crying..

View media item 975006

Like you'll get anymore than $350/400 for them....

70 hours for a $100/150......:rofl:  

Typical Miami mentality.....
[/quote]

Chill man he said he got more than 1 pair...

That man was committed for that resale money :rofl:

i would not spent my money on either WTL or 2Ks, BUT that being said...they both look pretty cool. If the 2Ks comes with some sort of signed signature whether it be developer of 2Ks or actual LeBron signature would make them even cooler.

note: looking cool and looking good is not the same thing tho

But you paid for the shoes on top of putting in the time, anyone would think all you had to do was play a few games and the kicks were free.
Why do people who hate this shoe have to be salty? Like it's a force to like them, the shoes are *** ugly and I ain't hating on anyone. If you like the shoes rock them but majority of the people getting these monstrosities are just going to flip them and the buyer will probably sit on them and flip them in a few years.

And you wouldn't pay for a shoe that after you played the game is literally 0 effort to attain and you know damn well the hypebeast will eat them up?......I didn't knock the next man off his hustle, just took advantage of an opportunity given to me and ya can't knock that no matter which way you put it, ugly or not, copping the shoe if you got a code was a no brainer, I mean I copped not even knowing what they looked like simply because I knew in today's screwed up sneaker culture, nike can put out a piece of *** literally, slap a limited tag on it and you can make at least 2x what you put in.

And you wouldn't pay for a shoe that after you played the game is literally 0 effort to attain and you know damn well the hypebeast will eat them up?......I didn't knock the next man off his hustle, just took advantage of an opportunity given to me and ya can't knock that no matter which way you put it, ugly or not, copping the shoe if you got a code was a no brainer, I mean I copped not even knowing what they looked like simply because I knew in today's screwed up sneaker culture, nike can put out a piece of *** literally, slap a limited tag on it and you can make at least 2x what you put in.
Too much work and stess, people were in here close to tears when the dates kept being put back. I don't buy kicks to flip so I can't relate to buying these, I only buy shoes id wear.

Too much work and stess, people were in here close to tears when the dates kept being put back. I don't buy kicks to flip so I can't relate to buying these, I only buy shoes id wear.

Same thing for me bro, I wouldn't had gotten these had it not been effortless, I bought the game to play it and was hooked, the code was an added bonus, you wouldn't catch me dead hopping through loops or stressed to cop a shoe I have no clue what it even looks like :lol:

Im not selling my pair. Im pretty content with them. Tbh i expected something worse. And the colorblocking to me is better than the wtl 11. If only they did the wtl11 colorblocking similar to the wtkd6 haha.

I doubt theyd be signed by Bron but thatd be sick lol.

lol at the salty people saying it took 70+ hours to get a code, I did 2 in less than 48 hours. Also these will have resell value there are only 2014 pairs of shoes. there is not 2014 owners of the shoes as some brought multiples

Last edited:
THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT 70+ HOURS OF ANYTHING THAT IS "0 EFFORT".....
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT 70+ HOURS OF ANYTHING THAT IS "0 EFFORT".....:lol:  

we played a video game tho....

Back
Top Bottom