Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
To me it wasn't 45/50 mins a game. 6 mins a quarter, (24 mins) plus free throws and timeouts which you can skip. Not to mention when they bench you as well. Definitely not 45-50 mins a game.

And you wouldn't pay for a shoe that after you played the game is literally 0 effort to attain and you know damn well the hypebeast will eat them up?......I didn't knock the next man off his hustle, just took advantage of an opportunity given to me and ya can't knock that no matter which way you put it, ugly or not, copping the shoe if you got a code was a no brainer, I mean I copped not even knowing what they looked like simply because I knew in today's screwed up sneaker culture, nike can put out a piece of *** literally, slap a limited tag on it and you can make at least 2x what you put in.

THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT 70+ HOURS OF ANYTHING THAT IS "0 EFFORT".....:lol:  

we played a video game tho....

Mann I feel drained after 2 online games every other day and that's vs a human.

70+ hours vs the CPU :x

ChuckFallingAsleepRedux.gif

^^^^ and it took over a month for the shoes to sell out. It's not like you had to go hard to get the code.

I'm feeling the 2k14s. Unfortunately I'm not getting them but its a decent colorway, but you definitely will not catch me paying over retail for them

I am disappointed in the 2k's but only because i wear all my kicks and I just cant imagine being able to talk myself into keeping them not knowing what I can wear with them. That being said I've had my pair listed on the bay for a while and yesterday after the pictures came out I started getting hella offers, most north of 1k so the talk about all those hours for nothing just isnt going to be the case for someone who intended to flip. I dont know about 70+  hours thoug, i think i got it in around 35 hours

Last edited:

I am disappointed in the 2k's but only because i wear all my kicks and I just cant imagine what I can wear with them. That being said I've had my pair listed on the bay for a while and yesterday after the pictures came out I started getting hella offers, most north of 1k so the talk about all those hours for nothing just isnt going to be the case for someone who intended to flip. I dont know about 70+  hours thoug, i think i got it in around 35 hours
yeah, at the end of the day people win either way... either you like them and you have a unique shoe that not a lot of people have, or you don't like them and you make a few hundred dollars if not more off of them..

I don't like them, so i just stated my opinion with a few jokes on the side
laugh.gif
  but like i said it's a win win for people imo  

Last edited:
Lol @ these debates about playing time. Here is the absolute truth without any filter. BTW I bought my ps4 on release date for watchdogs smh. Like for most people video games are a integral part of our lives. We grew up with Mario, Sonic and Zelda so it was only right to be a part of the next gen. The contest was announced like a week maybe 2 after if I'm not mistaken. But I don't discredit some with the assumption that people bought the system just for the shoes because the contest actually went into the beginning January. I just can't imagine someone buying a $500 system and $60 game plus multiple VC points along with the 220 + tax for the shoes. Now I feel bad for that person. 2k14 the game itself was very smooth and the my career is very addictive. I enjoyed the actual game time but all sit downs with gm just was over the top because they only had 4 cut scenes. As of today 2k14 is traded in (lmfao) because of trade in value which I purchased second son then beat that to trade that in for credit for watch dogs which I would've have bought instead of 2k14. The truth and no bias. Hard to comment on something you didn't endure. Carry on!

Sorry for the WOT.

Last edited:
People just making up hours now, some people did it in 30.

If you had no interest in obtaining the shoe, or any interest in the game, then why ya'll care so much about how long it took someone else to get them.

I can't knock the next man's hustle, these shoes paid off some xbox ones for some people.

I'm personally wearing mine, and having another on display.

People just making up hours now, some people did it in 30.

If you had no interest in obtaining the shoe, or any interest in the game, then why ya'll care so much about how long it took someone else to get them.

I can't knock the next man's hustle, these shoes paid off some xbox ones for some people.

I'm personally wearing mine, and having another on display.

Need that fit posted mez. Better be some cheetah leopard and lion until we figure out exactly which print it is too :lol:

~CHEETAH LEOPARD LION LIGERS AND BEARS!~

SOUNDS LIKE A BANKS JOINT!

I can't believe I actually took the time to get caught up on this thread :lol:

I thought once we saw pics of the shoes it'd make things better, AU CONTRAIRE.

Naw. This was bound to happen. There will always be bashers and people that are overly excited. The storm will calm tho.

That's said.... NO MORE RUMORS ON WHAT THEY WILL LOOK LIKE.

HOORAY BEER!

I was happy to play my Xbox one so it wasnt so bad

I have a feeling the packaging and maybe a autograph will make it all worth it

They're polarizing shoes. I think it's part not being the WTL and the feral feline print.

To be honest, it's free money for Nike. And at least those who are basketball simulation fans got a cherry on top for playing the my career mode in NBA2K14. Looking forward to see if they do it again for the KD7.

KP sz 11.5 DS for $200 shipped:

eBay item number: 271490650129
Ebay sellers these days don't understand the meaning of Deadstock. Dude clearly says he tried them on. In my eyes that ain't Deadstock. And judging by his feedback he's probably done more than just tried them on. Most likely wore for a full day and then just wiped down the bottom

Last edited:
[thread="532801"]Quote:[/thread]

KP sz 11.5 DS for $200 shipped:

eBay item number: 271490650129

Ebay sellers these days don't understand the meaning of Deadstock. Dude clearly says he tried them on. In my eyes that ain't Deadstock.

No. It just means you don't know what dead stock is.
Tried doesn't mean used. Otherwise shoe stores would be selling used shoes.

Now whether he did more than just try them on or not is another story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom