Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I actually like the 2k14. Pretty cool for something different. And they are Miami heat colors. That's a bonus.

A lot better that those what the hypebeast....

Yea I said it.

Minus the Liger print these would have been dope, I wonder who'll be brave enough to spray the sides.

At least the print color matches the red gold theme. I don't hate them so I'll keep them if they don't sell for anything.

I've never seen the interest in the "What The" series, two totally different shoes is stupid to me.

I think doing it the last three years might be over doing it but then again you have the benefit of having a years worth of shoes to base it on.

I like this year's Lebrons because they're like a greatest hits taking bits from the best color ways from the zooms to now.

Finally got a pair of Lebron XI. This cat sold me a pair that he hooped in for 90 dollars. The shoe still look good.. The sole lost a little bit of tread that is the only flaw,

since the xi model's silhouette is dope, it's difficult to completely hate on any XI colorway. I'm not a animal print type of dude but other than that prominent feature, it's not terrible. It's pretty moot either way, I haven't owned a console since n64 (dated myself). |I

Last edited:
It is, I'm turning and walking away.

CvH4p.gif

since the xi model's silhouette is dope, it's difficult to completely hate on any XI colorway. I'm not a animal print type of dude but other than that prominent feature, it's not terrible. It's pretty moot either way, I haven't owned a console since n64 (dated myself).
tired.gif
I still have my N64! Kicking myself for selling off my gamecube and dreamcast. Oh god Dreamcast was a sight to see back in '99...dem graphics
nerd.gif

SNES = GOAT.

PS2 comes in close second.

/rant

I'll go take those lace swap pics...

Still don't like the 2Ks the print is awful, but the rest of the shoe is dope as hell that ruby red very nice.

That lace lock is pretty wild too. It looks like a translucent gold but different than any lace lock I have seen before. As mentioned above, the red takes the cake. Probably the best red I have seen on any Lebron colorway. The shoe kills with the exception of the print, and it is growing on me. In hand pictures are going to be amazing. I hope someone with a quality dslr can do these justice because I am just rocking a Galaxy Note 3

When these first came out the animal print was wack... but now that I seen more photos, these shoes are dope!

Sincerely,

Everybody

Last edited:

When these first came out the animal print was wack... but now that I seen more photos these shoes are dope!

Sincerely,

Everybody
Haha. I am holding firm that I don't really feel the animal print. It doesn't look just atrocious but wtf am I going to wear with it. I am not an "in style" kind of guy. I wear what you see typical coaches wear, gym shorts, polos/shirts, hats...these just wouldn't work for me. Some people could pull them off with ease I am sure.

Hell I guess I could just throw them on my feet and roll with it...

That print sucked yesterday and it still sucks tonight lol nothing changing my mind on that

But the rest of the shoe is dope, replace that print with a gold flake or something that would've been an amazing sneaker but it's just not with that print

Not feeling the SBs either, the IDs people did look much better

Back
Top Bottom