Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Man im moving to Miami and becoming a ball boy..those guys get elites like its nobody's business....how about having a 300$ shoe as part your uniform!

seeing people ask if lebron will go back to Cleveland..i just think of that interview Joakim Noah had
roll.gif

for those of you who dont know -

roll.gif

Love the swingman cw too fresh. Hate the price tag doe. If I had to cop any low it would be the sprites. Not too big on the predominantly all red uppers. Nike be od'ing. Need to check on tee shirts. Never wore my 9s because the green too hard to match. I will accept matchy matchy shirts to get these thangs UNDS immediately

Anyone scope the ball boys in the team elites?

Last edited:
That's funny...the dude I bought my Swingman 9s from on eBay threw in the matching XL dri-fit shirt. Good seller.

That's funny...the dude I bought my Swingman 9s from on eBay threw in the matching XL dri-fit shirt. Good seller.

Good deal! That iridescent finish be hard to get spot on in terms of matching up. Was thinking about rocking them with a old school Griffey mariners jersey and call it day.

Last edited:
Quick deal check: Pair I'm giving: DS sz 10 GKs. Pair in getting: DS sz 9.5 Carmine 6s. Sizing is not am issue but are the values right?

joubert43 joubert43 yes quality was a little bit rushed but considering the amount and the tensions with the labor benefits they came out exactly how you would expect. But for $182 is tough but I liked the shoe enough. Got a chip/small puncture on my pair but it's facing toward the ground on feet so I ain't tripping
View media item 988586
tigo0240 tigo0240 found these shirts just might bite but not until next Friday on payday (damn you nike)
View media item 988590 both on the left. Red is off to go abstract with Xtra laces
View media item 988592:smokin

Last edited:
maybe i'm the only one, but I don't like those WTL at all after seeing them on feet...y'all can have em

Yeah, I can't lie...I wanted those WTL for my collection, but I would never rock those. They are ugly as **** IMHO

maybe i'm the only one, but I don't like those WTL at all after seeing them on feet...y'all can have em
Exactly, it's either that dude white socks throws them off, but those are just looking like pure trade bait if I cld get a pair

Back
Top Bottom