Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
It would be way too hard to walk into a store see Forging Irons for under retail (even if B grade) and not walk out with them.  I'd bite for that price. 

need. kings. crown. now.
QFT

they playing with my emotions at this rate i'm have to skip on them due to family responsibility
mean.gif

never understood these types of pics. i just think about the hassle putting em all back :lol:

Was thinking the same thing. To each his own, but that's nearly 20 shoes right there. I'm just too lazy to take all those out just for a picture. Now if they were out of the box anyways, like i'd gone to some event or was showing them to my friends that'd be different. But just for a picture? Naah, i'm good.

I dont mind seeing collection pics. Nothing wrong with them or posing for a sneaker selfie.

i don't mind the collection pics... i get bored sometimes and try to do it myself :lol:   it is a little hassle tho

I did one for my banner on my kixify store---I was like wait a minute, I don't have to google a collection pic when I can snap my own :D It was a definite hassle, putting everything back in boxes etc. I think in the process I lost a pair of alternate laces :lol: :lol:

Secure straight grown man do not feel embarrassed over any picture, neither do they waste their time questioning another man's picture.

I thought I recognized you!!! You always get features on amilli bound.

but I will ask a question, and don't feel slighted but I honestly want to know, why do YOU pose on your toes like that? Are you trying to show us a specific angle of the shoe??

i don't mind the collection pics... i get bored sometimes and try to do it myself 
laugh.gif
  it is a little hassle tho
I did one for my banner on my kixify store---I was like wait a minute, I don't have to google a collection pic when I can snap my own
happy.gif
It was a definite hassle, putting everything back in boxes etc. I think in the process I lost a pair of alternate laces
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I did my Lebron 9 collection pic and never again will I unbox 40+ pairs of shoes. Took me like 2 hrs total 
sick.gif

Assistance from the wife ftw
Oh and storing in plastic containers makes it a lot easier

Back
Top Bottom