Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Gosh them shoes are ugly lol, I'm sorry I don't mean to sound like I'm hating but them shoes just look even worse now the pics are clearer.

After today we won't have to hear about these shoes again which is a relief, glad y'all got your shoes though.

Gosh them shoes are ugly lol, I'm sorry I don't mean to sound like I'm hating but them shoes just look even worse now the pics are clearer.
Nah man dont worry im sure people dont see you as a hater after only posting 10+ hate comments...

Last edited:
After today we won't have to hear about these shoes again which is a relief, glad y'all got your shoes though.
nope not true not everyone is receiving theirs today therefore more pics to come in the up coming days. 

still waiting on mines

I'm sure you will see plenty more pics of the 2ks just like we get with every significant release. The WTL release will bring many photoshoots with the beloved ballerina pose :D

I'm sure you will see plenty more pics of the 2ks just like we get with every significant release. The WTL release will bring many photoshoots with the beloved ballerina pose
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Hey for the people who have balled in their XIs for a while now, how is the cushioning once the lunar bottoms out? does it feel more responsive? Anything to compare it to? I was thinking along the lines of the hyperrev with the full length zoom. Just curious.

Nah man dont worry im sure people dont see you as a hater after only posting 10+ hate comments...

Lol dudes be hating man..

They ain't even that bad
I got that dude blocked so I only see him if ya'll quote what he says so to be honest he's really irrelevant to my threading experience also my opinion is my opinion, I think the shoes could have been better and that's that, love it or leave it. I'm pretty sure I have shoes people hate and that's fine, I only buy what I like so your opinion is respected but doesn't influence how I feel so stop being all sensitive.

Last edited:
I got that dude blocked so I only see him if ya'll quote what he says so to be honest he's really irrelevant to my threading experience also my opinion is my opinion, I think the shoes could have been better and that's that, love it or leave it. I'm pretty sure I have shoes people hate and that's fine, I only buy what I like so your opinion is respect but doesn't influence how I feel so stop being all sensitive.

Lol I didn't really care thought it was a cool experience.. Not many of my friends play video games that much just thought of them as a cool conversation piece..

Not gonna lie though wish they were the 1 of 1 that we speculated from the get go

They honestly aren't that bad. I would rock them if I had got them. I am not paying any resell for them tho

I got that dude blocked so I only see him if ya'll quote what he says so to be honest he's really irrelevant to my threading experience also my opinion is my opinion, I think the shoes could have been better and that's that, love it or leave it. I'm pretty sure I have shoes people hate and that's fine, I only buy what I like so your opinion is respect but doesn't influence how I feel so stop being all sensitive.

Lol I didn't really care thought it was a cool experience.. Not many of my friends play video games that much just thought of them as a cool conversation piece..

Not gonna lie though wish they were the 1 of 1 that we speculated from the get go
I think the WTT or the WTL would have been a better shoe to give y'all, don't understand why they went this route but it's a shoe y'all can remember the whole experience by not necessarily rock;

Back
Top Bottom