Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I think the WTT or the WTL would have been a better shoe to give y'all, don't understand why they went this route but it's a shoe y'all can remember the whole experience by not necessarily rock;
what i dont get is ppl were saying WTL had nothing to do with 2k........and these have WHAT exactly to do with em? those WTT would have been great with "2k14" on the bottom of the shoes 
mean.gif

got to be honest, these are pretty crazy in person.. the detail on these shoes is amazing.. the gold detail on the laces and tongue really set this shoe on fire,, Nike did there best to make this shoe premium. 

and I can live with the lion print, a pair of dark jeans and black shirt and I am good to go.. 

Nike had me update my payment method after originally placing my order on 12-12-13. I did that, and they still haven't shipped 
indifferent.gif

Nike had me update my payment method after originally placing my order on 12-12-13. I did that, and they still haven't shipped 
indifferent.gif

I ordered mine in january and got them already. sounds like u should call them or create a fedex account online to check. i got an email from fedex a couple hours before nike

a bunch of day 1 member resellers are all over this thread trying to maximize their exposure and selling potential lol

Don't think the resell on these will be much, with all the shoes that are dropping I doubt anyone would spend over 300 for these hut I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Don't the resell on these will be much, with all the shoes that are dropping I doubt anyone would spend over 300 for these hut I could be wrong.
just since they have a gimmick "2k14" i could see these settling in around 500 SADLY

Don't think the resell on these will be much, with all the shoes that are dropping I doubt anyone would spend over 300 for these hut I could be wrong.

probably wrong man. there are much uglier shoes that sell for more just because of how limited they are.

you have an all red shoe selling for 3500-6000 just because its a kanye west shoe.

I'm just trying to wrap my mind around someone casually going about their day in snakeskin print jogging pants :lol:

also if 2k is going to do this next year with the KD7 i just pray that the kd7 model is actually nice and preferably a high once again. Cant think of 1 kd model that actually was dope. His shoes have no wow factor sadly. At least the kobe 1,2,9 (high) all brought something to the table same with the Lebron 7,8,9,11.

probably wrong man. there are much uglier shoes that sell for more just because of how limited they are.

you have an all red shoe selling for 3500-6000 just because its a kanye west shoe.
You have to admit the Yeezys look way better than these, I get your point though.

all you need is lebron to rock these in game 6 to add hype to the shoe...ehh im keeping em 17th XI lol....the silhouette he wins his 3peat in(even though he doesn't wear em lol)

also if 2k is going to do this next year with the KD7 i just pray that the kd7 model is actually nice and preferably a high once again. Cant think of 1 kd model that actually was dope. His shoes have no wow factor sadly. At least the kobe 1,2,9 (high) all brought something to the table same with the Lebron 7,8,9,11.
ummm the 4s ?

KDIV is still the best KD model to me...

You have to admit the Yeezys look way better than these, I get your point though.

but the point is its an all red shoe.

i think the WTL X looks like poop and garbage and it stills for some serious paper. How much do the MVP 9s go for? Those were one of the worse 9s that dropped.

all you need is lebron to rock these in game 6 to add hype to the shoe...ehh im keeping em 17th XI lol....the silhouette he wins his 3peat in(even though he doesn't wear em lol)
MJ won his 4th title in the XI correct gentlemen?

Last edited:
You should see some of the sneaker groups on FB. Resellers are getting mad at other resellers for selling for sub $800. Taunting and jeering so they can keep the price high. Dudes ready to trade for any kobe prelude

Back
Top Bottom