Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

To be honest, I woke up this morning hoping to see a silent 'What The' LeBron drop but as always, Nike always play with my emotions. Anyone else do the same?
If they do a silent drop you best believe its gonna be when your not near a computer or a phone.

15% cash back on discover for finishline gets these down to $191 before you stack on a $20 rewards a few days later getting you down to $171.00.

To be honest, I woke up this morning hoping to see a silent 'What The' LeBron drop but as always, Nike always play with my emotions. Anyone else do the same?
How is nike playing with your emotions? Nike never said they were releasing today.
well BigJ that's not entirely accurate per se depending on the angle of the hexagon today was the ORIGINAL release date
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 but hey nike been playing with emotions since like 200and5

Last edited:

Word! I caught 3 "out of stocks" on the laptop, went straight to "out of stock" on my mobile, by the desktop didn't flinch a bit

Everglades for $124.20 out the gate
nthat.gif

Night night brethren
Remember to cop my size 12 if the WTL drops during mid slumber
124?
yeah, $50 gift card (expires today people!) + 20% off i had laying around... should've been cheaper but nike is slick. They don't tax the final total after discounts. They deduct, add the tax, then let the other discount eat off the tax and total

Peace to @Eyedea for helping my late night scheme come to fruition lol

How is nike playing with your emotions? Nike never said they were releasing today.

well BigJ that's not entirely accurate per se depending on the angle of the hexagon today was the ORIGINAL release date :nerd: :lol:  but hey nike been playing with emotions since like 200and5

I'm saying.... Nike delayed the release weeks ago but people still expected them to drop on the original date? That's some serious emotion playing I guess.....

@bigj505  i'm not arguing with you on it 7734 you know how I feel about the WTL I just know how people was thinking after that mistaken CA tweet and the AU release people hopes went sky high, I just hope they got parachutes or they gonna be hurt when they come down
laugh.gif
 on the other hand I totally feel their pain since i'm still waiting on info on the KC's
frown.gif

@bigj505
 i'm not arguing with you on it 7734 you know how I feel about the WTL I just know how people was thinking after that mistaken CA tweet and the AU release people hopes went sky high, I just hope they got parachutes or they gonna be hurt when they come down :lol:  on the other hand I totally feel their pain since i'm still waiting on info on the KC's :frown:

:lol: social media is a gift and a curse for many.

Back
Top Bottom