Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I Lewi'd up on the Everglades. But after seeing that iD, I'm bringing one back as they look nicer.

They literally look like an iron on or wall paper. Worst part is they were sitting next to the Graffiti.

What the heck is that pic for and my old lady wanted those Everglades which is chilling in the cut. Probably pick them up in a hour or so. Retro I see you folk! Saving my coin for the KC "yeah we know" what else is new. Oh my kicks for today KP #yeenknow :lol:

laugh.gif

Guy from my local spot contacted me last night to say he had Everglades XI's on deck for me in sz 13....so I woke up early, missed about 3/4ths of the online releases and stood in front of ratchet ***** Hibbett Sports for about 20 mins.  Doors open, I asked for my shoe and was told they didn't stock my size.  So, I got lied to and it ruined my day.

Came home in a hurry, trying to cop the Everglades from footlocker/footaction/eastbay/finishline/champs/nike.com/ruvilla/etc etc etc...and failed hard.  Then ubiq tweeted that the shoes were live on ubiqlife.com and I copped instantly.

after receiving my atmos ponys earlier than expected...and copping my first LBJ XI since the Miami Nights...I'm pretty content.  Funny how anger fades so quickly once ya get what you want, huh? lol

I Lewi'd up on the Everglades. But after seeing that iD, I'm bringing one back as they look nicer.

They literally look like an iron on or wall paper. Worst part is they were sitting next to the Graffiti.
Where'd you go for em? And they did they have our size in stock? 11.5? Lol

Thought everyone hated the 2K's. :lol:

Been offered 1300 twice this morning. Keeping mine of course but crazy.

Back
Top Bottom