Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Re-ice? You mean using that sea glow nonsense? That eats away your sole eventually, easier to just have a tinted sole.
it's sneaker it's meant to be worn anyway that's how i feel. just take good care of it if you want it to last long and look good.

These were super easy! Copped on my main account at 8am with my last $50 GC. However they screwed me and ended up charging me for two day shipping.

Said....

then cancelled.

Went to the outlet and grabbed a wristband for my size 14 Black Toe 1 (even though cats had been out there from 5am...
laugh.gif
). Went and ate the GOAT breakfast. Added another size 13 back to my other account in the Everglades. Came back at 9:45am and walked right in and bought my pair from the outlet.

#TEAMNOWAIT
nthat.gif

Then checked-out in the outlet with the $50 GC, on my 3G Sprint without the $15 shipping !

Last edited by a moderator:
These were super easy! Copped on my main account at 8am with my last $50 GC. However they screwed me and ended up charging me for two day shipping.

Said....

View media item 842760

then cancelled.

Went to the outlet and grabbed a wristband for my size 14 Black Toe 1 (even though cats had been out there from 5am...:lol: ). Went and ate the GOAT breakfast. Added another size 13 back to my other account in the Everglades. Came back at 9:45am and walked right in and bought my pair from the outlet.

#TEAMNOWAIT :nthat:

Then checked-out in the outlet with the $50 GC, on my 3G Sprint without the $15 shipping !

View media item 988630

Cool story bro. Tell us how the rest of your day goes! :rolleyes :tongue:

If Nike was smart they would have dropped the everglades after the WTL, since I see them still sitting on NDC while everybody waits for the WTL. :lol:

Last edited:
Cool story bro. Tell us how the rest of your day goes!
eyes.gif
tongue.gif
Well currently getting ready to load about 800 lbs of used batteries into my truck. Which I get for free. Then going to the junk yard to cash them in for about $300+/-. Then going home to watch some Homeland, Da'Vincis Demons, Ray Donovan, House of Lies, House of Cards, etc...

Then maybe take the GSX-R out for a twist or two....

tumblr_m4s5vjuHxS1qdnki4o1_500.gif

wink.gif
  @thapointguy  

Well currently getting ready to load about 800 lbs of used batteries into my truck. Which I get for free. Then going to the junk yard to cash them in for about $300+/-. Then going home to watch some Homeland, Da'Vincis Demons, Ray Donovan, House of Lies, House of Cards, etc...

Then maybe take the GSX-R out for a twist or too....

tumblr_m4s5vjuHxS1qdnki4o1_500.gif

wink.gif
  @thapointguy
nthat.gif

Then maybe take the GSX-R out for a twist or too....

wink.gif
  @thapointguy
pics or it didnt happen 

pics or it didnt happen 
Anyways back on track.

I went to Footlocker this morning to look at the Everglades in hand. Not bad. The GS version is "turrible". The mens is much better because the base shoe color is a matte black.

Anyways back on track.

I went to Footlocker this morning to look at the Everglades in hand. Not bad. The GS version is ";turrible". The mens is much better because the base shoe color is a matte black.
was hoping for truck bed full of AA and AAA maybe some D's, regardless, nice pickup 

Back
Top Bottom