Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

So if you had this for breakfast what ard you having for dinner, a stroke or a heart attack
sick.gif
laugh.gif
jk btw
I'm half way through it and I'm dying. Slow day and I can't bring myself to pull the trigger on ids. $270 is rough and those boys do it regularly. Ballers.
I think @PPumper  has more XI ID's than their are store released XI
laugh.gif

I need some help people!

Looking for green glow laces for my AVM.  does anybody know where I can find them?

I need some help people!

Looking for green glow laces for my AVM.  does anybody know where I can find them?
green glow the color or green that glow? its sad that thanks to nike that needs to be specified
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 but I find all my shoelaces on ebay and I laceswap almost all of my shoes

View media item 1002880
Finally unds'ing these today after all this time. The shirt is by hotdogwtr.com and probably will match those sb 11s. Will see if he got any in store for that release. Finna see godzilla in 3d. Is it worth it or nah? :lol:

Finally unds'ing these today after all this time. The shirt is by hotdogwtr.com and probably will match those sb 11s. Will see if he got any in store for that release. Finna see godzilla in 3d. Is it worth it or nah?
laugh.gif
I am a huge Godzilla fanboy and I liked the movie. If you're expecting monster battles, cool monsters, an awesome soundtrack, and some cheesiness, it's great. 

I am a huge Godzilla fanboy and I liked the movie. If you're expecting monster battles, cool monsters, an awesome soundtrack, and some cheesiness, it's great. 

Yes! Movies coming on. Love the cartoon from the 70s also. "Up from the depths 30 stories high breathing fire his head in the sky...."
:lol:

Saw the Everglades in store today, just couldn't do it.  Upon closer inspection it looks exactly like they put a decal sticker on top of the foamposite.  Some parts of it seem pixelated.  I'm not sure what they could have done in manufacturing to make it better now that I think about, but I won't take it the way it is.  

like always...let the right discount price be found for the everglades and everyone who didnt want the pixelated "sticker" covered 11's would have them in their cart quick fast and in a hurry!!

like always...let the right discount price be found for the everglades and everyone who didnt want the pixelated "sticker" covered 11's would have them in their cart quick fast and in a hurry!!

Cool story. At the end of the day, people aren't happy that at $200 nike put some stickers on the shoes.

I got mine for $160 a pair and I am happy with that. Pixelated doesn't bother me, still a hot shoe. May dye the soles down the line though...

Anyone know where I can find a sz. 11.5 everglades for retail? trying to help a friend get his pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom