Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^^^ might be the first lol
laugh.gif
 maybe, I even liked the graffiti more in person though. I have a hard time returning any shoes, we'll see.

Pixelated? 

Yall wear shoes or sit and examine em all day?

When you wear the shoes, they wont look pixelated 

No matter how little the reason is for not liking a shoe, there's no reason force a purchase.

There's way too many nice releases to be trying to ignore anything on a shoe you don't like.

Plus the that blurry/pixelated sticker graphic stuff is extremely disappointing after finally seeing a much anticipated pair in person. It doesn't matter who else sees it.

Saw the Everglades in store today, just couldn't do it.  Upon closer inspection it looks exactly like they put a decal sticker on top of the foamposite.  Some parts of it seem pixelated.  I'm not sure what they could have done in manufacturing to make it better now that I think about, but I won't take it the way it is.  

Each one should've been hand painted and numbered.

colors are way too close at first glance...pass on the dolphins (although that looks like the same laser crimson)

They're that bad in person huh :lol:

It's honestly one of the few shoes I'd really suggest people look at in person especially for the price. It's also baffling because the graffities weren't a sticker and it was a patterned foam. The 2ks have freaking lion print and it's not a sticker but for some reason these got the sticker treatment.

For $100 I wouldn't mind. For $200 I would pass without thinking twice.

They're that bad in person huh :lol:

I got the opportunity to experience them in person today at the mall, and yes they are! :lol: they really look like somebody cut out some stickers and applied them to some bland black posite. The graphics don't even fully cover the posite which makes them look really awkward when you look at them up close too.

I got the opportunity to experience them in person today at the mall, and yes they are!
laugh.gif
they really look like somebody cut out some stickers and applied them to some bland black posite. The graphics don't even fully cover the posite which makes them look really awkward when you look at them up close too.
I haven't been able to see them in person myself so i'll hold judgement, but that's what I was afraid of. The pictures made it look like that to me.

It's honestly one of the few shoes I'd really suggest people look at in person especially for the price. It's also baffling because the graffities weren't a sticker and it was a patterned foam. The 2ks have freaking lion print and it's not a sticker but for some reason these got the sticker treatment.

For $100 I wouldn't mind. For $200 I would pass without thinking twice.
I got the opportunity to experience them in person today at the mall, and yes they are!
laugh.gif
they really look like somebody cut out some stickers and applied them to some bland black posite. The graphics don't even fully cover the posite which makes them look really awkward when you look at them up close too.
Dang that really sucks, I thought most people were just being really hard on them 

This question is for anyone that had to update their payment for the 2ks....  Have you received any notification from NDC regarding shipment?  Called early that Friday am (6 my time) and got a pending charge on my account that evening, showed up on order summary as charged to credit card but nothing since.  Thanks in advance.

I can totally understand not paying $200 for a shoe with a stickered on pattern.

I personally didnt buy them. 
laugh.gif

Im only saying...back in the day when we had those big box tvs, did you sit in front of the tv looking at all hte pixels? Or were you sitting the appropriate distance from the tv to get a proper viewing?

Lol that prob didnt make sense *shrugs* 

This question is for anyone that had to update their payment for the 2ks....  Have you received any notification from NDC regarding shipment?  Called early that Friday am (6 my time) and got a pending charge on my account that evening, showed up on order summary as charged to credit card but nothing since.  Thanks in advance.
On the same boat with you right now, except I never even had to update my card. Chatted with a rep, (she didn't help much lol) but when I called, they said I should be receiving them Monday-Wednesday or something like that.

I've gotten some decent offers on my 2K's thus far:

$1000 Shipped
$800 Shipped
DS Galaxy Foams
DS WTK8 + DS KD4 Galaxies + Used South Beach 9s

Haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet.

Back
Top Bottom