• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I've gotten some decent offers on my 2K's thus far:

$1000 Shipped

$800 Shipped

DS Galaxy Foams

DS WTK8 + DS KD4 Galaxies + Used South Beach 9s

Haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet.

All I got was one offer. Would have taken that galaxy foam offer and ran with it but I'm from bmore.... That's expected :lol:

$1000 Shipped

$800 Shipped

DS Galaxy Foams

THIS!! if i had 2k's i let them go for the DS KD4 Galaxies ALONE and be a HAPPY MOFO.

Last edited:
Both trade offers have been online. They both sound decent however there really isn't a safe way to trade online. Too risky.

Both trade offers have been online. They both sound decent however there really isn't a safe way to trade online. Too risky.

I hear u. My saving grace is that I'm an admin on the site. Dudes tend to trust me more because of that. When I traded my yeezys dude sent the shoes and the cash before I shipped out my pair because he trusted I was legit.

This question is for anyone that had to update their payment for the 2ks....  Have you received any notification from NDC regarding shipment?  Called early that Friday am (6 my time) and got a pending charge on my account that evening, showed up on order summary as charged to credit card but nothing since.  Thanks in advance.

I have a pending charge on my cc but my nike order info remains the same. Prep to ship charge to paypal and standard ship. I called Friday morning to update my card.

This question is for anyone that had to update their payment for the 2ks....  Have you received any notification from NDC regarding shipment?  Called early that Friday am (6 my time) and got a pending charge on my account that evening, showed up on order summary as charged to credit card but nothing since.  Thanks in advance.
On the same boat with you right now, except I never even had to update my card. Chatted with a rep, (she didn't help much lol) but when I called, they said I should be receiving them Monday-Wednesday or something like that.
Yup, same answer I received.  The wait continues....

$1000 Shipped

$800 Shipped

DS Galaxy Foams

what size are u and if a 12 send the guy w the galaxy foams my way lol

I have a pending charge on my cc but my nike order info remains the same. Prep to ship charge to paypal and standard ship. I called Friday morning to update my card.
Ok, thats the exact same for me.  Only difference i've seen on my order info was it shows i was charged.  No change on my delivery, still standard.  Punishment maybe? haha

All you guys talking about your shoes coming untied, you are tiying them wrong. Trust me!!!

I used to have the same problem so I did a little research. I was tiying them wrong too.

It takes one little change and boom! No more coming untied.

Trust me on this one

P.S. Looking for the color called "green glow" laces. Kinda like the Christmas ones.

All you guys talking about your shoes coming untied, you are tiying them wrong. Trust me!!!

I used to have the same problem so I did a little research. I was tiying them wrong too.

It takes one little change and boom! No more coming untied.

Trust me on this one

P.S. Looking for the color called "green glow" laces. Kinda like the Christmas ones.
you not gonna even tell us?
laugh.gif
 really fam?

Would've got that IG account shutdown if it wasn't legit. My only gripe is I wanted to trade a pair of WC4 for the infrared 2s and they wanted them and $125 cash :x

Not saying they are 100% no-go or scammers but with the amount of trades they do it's easy for them to throw in some shadiness here and there. I've also seen them blast the people they've done bad business with as the ones doing the bad business. Just saying tread lightly.

Obviously not first hand experience but just conveying what I've heard/seen.

Last edited:
Not saying they are 100% no-go or scammers but with the amount of trades they do it's easy for them to throw in some shadiness here and there. I've also seen them blast the people they've done bad business with as the ones doing the bad business. Just saying tread lightly.

Obviously not first hand experience but just conveying what I've heard/seen.

They good as middle men as far as trades but buying shoes is a no go. Just like the rest thinking they gonna strike it big every release

Back
Top Bottom