Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Both trade offers have been online. They both sound decent however there really isn't a safe way to trade online. Too risky.

look up Sole-exchange sneakers on instagram, hes a middle man for trades like this. My brother used him to trade his red octobers, went smoothly.

Yes sole exchange, real name Terry Seets, is also an NTer and extremely legit and has done huge deals worth way more than the 2K's. Hell, worth more than 10 pairs of 2K's. I can't remember his NT name exactly, something about ohio state and ends in 24 I think lol. Anyway he is on FB and IG and is a business. If you make a trade through trustedkicks and it's for a hot shoe with value, and they can make a better trade and still come up big, they will contact the other person and make a deal and send your stuff back. Super shady and trash business. I've seen it on IG and twitter more than 10 times the past year. Which any time is 1 more time than that should ever happen.

Big bangs >>>>> Gators by a million miles. Absolutely no competition at all :lol:

Someone needs to put birdman on with them brons [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Doesn't birdman have a shoe deal with Lugz?

Anyways bigj....BALTIMORE STAND UP!!!

Lugz still exists? :lol:

That interaction just seemed hostile as hell :lol:

skep doesn't know the role of admins on the site. if the thread creator isn't updating the thread anymore then I can assign someone else to do so.
Assign me and give me some banning power and you won't have t o deal with skep ever again.

Alright so I am officially on the SB XI band wagon.

SMH.

A lot of nice pictures of them have been surfacing since RD is around the corner.

Lmao yeah ban me cuz I said a thread title was outdated you idiot. Coming from such a great contributor.
Like I said, back to the kicks

Sooooooooo my 2K's just sold on eBay for $1200 shipped.

Looking at roughly $795 dollars profit after covering fees, shipping, and the cost of the shoes.

Good luck to everyone else trying to sell / trade their pairs!

Hot! Makes me a lil disgruntled that I didn't go in and get a pair on my Christmas week long break lol

Ok ^.

Missed out a great deal with that 60% off FTL coupon posted, could have doubled on some elites.

Back
Top Bottom