Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just curious, but tried checking my orders, but it says no orders listed...Is it just possibility maintenance or something?

My ____, did you really just compare watching a TV to holding a shoe that you bought?
laugh.gif
Dont mind me b. Been drinking on this 40 watching WWE x Game of Thrones x Summer Jam at teh same time. 
roll.gif

Hopefully he'll wear the elites once this series. I wanna see a red and gold color way especially the tpu plastic In gold with a red upper.

Well according to NDC my 2ks will be here monday or tuesday but have no tracking info me. I can't wait to sell these things, buy some royal 1s and be done with this whole 2k fiasco.

Both trade offers have been online. They both sound decent however there really isn't a safe way to trade online. Too risky.

look up Sole-exchange sneakers on instagram, hes a middle man for trades like this. My brother used him to trade his red octobers, went smoothly.

So when the WTL dropped on Nike Australia I clicked on the link and the shoes showed up as $0. I don't live in Australia so I just decided to add to cart and try ordering them for no reason cuz I wasn't expecting them to ship. Made up a fake address and it didn't require me to put in any payment info for some reason. And just now I got a shipping confirmation lol any idea if I could reroute the package to a real person? Maybe I can help someone in Australia out?

Kinda sounds like a lot of the Everglades are going to be returned to the Nike outlet this week. Be on the look out. Lol. I would cop on the cheap.

Last edited:
So when the WTL dropped on Nike Australia I clicked on the link and the shoes showed up as $0. I don't live in Australia so I just decided to add to cart and try ordering them for no reason cuz I wasn't expecting them to ship. Made up a fake address and it didn't require me to put in any payment info for some reason. And just now I got a shipping confirmation lol any idea if I could reroute the package to a real person? Maybe I can help someone in Australia out?

Same thing happened to me brother.

Same thing happened to me brother.
say what !!!!!  talk about a missed opportunity.

I broke out the everglades this morning and my girl said she liked how the colors look like in sunglight w. The blue sole..she was feeling them. How many wears till they fully broken in?

So, you guys know how the Thermal Print on the foams could be taken off with has anyone tried it on the upper accent on the graffiti's 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

So, you guys know how the Thermal Print on the foams could be taken off with has anyone tried it on the upper accent on the graffiti's 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Hmmmm, its an idea, but who wants to risk that. repped for the thought.

(waiting for someone to say yes)

Last edited:

I've gotten some decent offers on my 2K's thus far:

$1000 Shipped

$800 Shipped

DS Galaxy Foams

DS WTK8 + DS KD4 Galaxies + Used South Beach 9s

Haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet.
All I got was one offer. Would have taken that galaxy foam offer and ran with it but I'm from bmore.... That's expected
laugh.gif
My best offer so far is DS Red Supreme Foams plus $500 cash.  Great offer but if the guy isn't going to ship first i'm not taking the risk. I got screwed on a pair or WTK Kobe 7s and ill never do an online trade again unless i get to ship after the shoes and/or money are in my hand

Last edited:
somebody tried this with me.. I took pictures and video of everything and filed a police report charging the guy with internet fraud.  

and I got my money back.

A local PD picked that case up? Usually that's a case for FBI and SS but they hardly investigate anything under 10k

Good you got your money back though

when i got screwed i internet stalked the guy until i got all his info, and even got in touch with his College football coach. He called me after his coach must have threatened him and he sent me money lol

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Hmmmm, its an idea, but who wants to risk that. repped for the thought.

(waiting for someone to say yes)
if I were to get the 2ks or the bhm I would do it in a heart beat but not to my graffiti's or SLH because I like the print on those 

Copped a pair of NDS King's Pride's for $175.

Put them on for about a half hour and i gotta say, these joints ain't all that comfortable.

I've gotten some decent offers on my 2K's thus far:

$1000 Shipped
$800 Shipped
DS Galaxy Foams
DS WTK8 + DS KD4 Galaxies + Used South Beach 9s

Haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet.
I sold a size 10 for $1,225

I dont do trades on the inter webs but i've gotten some trade offers that were decent.

Back
Top Bottom