Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
ASG LEBRON 7'S ARE MY FAVORITE OF THE ENTIRE LINE.

IN OTHER NEWS, NIKE IS BS'ING WITH THAT DATE. I'M FULLY EXPECTING AN ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY OR TOMORROW FOR A RELEASE THIS FRIDAY OR SATURDAY EVEN THOUGH MY SOURCES HAVE TOLD ME OTHERWISE.

the first Lebron EXT that's the only thing i can see them as and from that point of view they're not bad and i don't like lebron before 5 espc IV's
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Can't wait to get the South Beach 11 for my girl. First time she told me that what she likes. She likes the 11's cause of the comfort and fit to her.

Still don't know why these never released.
Yeah, that was a weird year. The Kobes didn't release that year either. The GR gold/white ASG IVs are still pretty nice though IMO.

the white/golds go for some nice change too... I remember them sitting and sitting and sitting on eastbay :lol:
Yeah, I've seen some pairs listing for like $400+. Prices on some of the older Lebrons now are pretty crazy to me, especially for ones that went on heavy discounts or sat a long time originally.

Yeah, I've seen some pairs listing for like $400+. Prices on some of the older Lebrons now are pretty crazy to me, especially for ones that went on heavy discounts or sat a long time originally.

Not a day goes by where I don't regret not spending my money on LeBrons when they went on discount instead of Jordans and video games :smh:

Last edited:

since everyone else doing it i'm do it too

Galaxy X, GK, Holo 8, ASG V > Chlorine 7 > all the rest of the crap (this includes them ugly ***** IX big bunks
laugh.gif
)
not sure if serious with big bangs <<< every pair u named 
mean.gif

and if serious 

Back
Top Bottom