Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Manu is sleeping with the enemy... can't be rocking no brons when he's about to go to war with ol dude.... but they look good doe
happy.gif
he's been rocking brons all year and last season even in the finals....you just now noticing....talk about being late!!!

ty good sir !!!!

and those elites r ridiculous !!!!!! why does manu always wear pe's we never get a shot at ????? :wink:

Manu is sleeping with the enemy... can't be rocking no brons when he's about to go to war with ol dude.... but they look good doe :D

didnt he wear 10's last year and 9's the year b 4 that ???? i THINK he did. good to know he's a bron guy :D

Not too sure. Didn't he just started wearing the XI's after his show blew out.

Not Elites.

But yes Manu used to wear the Freegums religiously, then wore the Prisms a bunch, and was wearing the Graffitis. Then he ID'd some nice XIs. Those posted above are :smokin .

Manu is sleeping with the enemy... can't be rocking no brons when he's about to go to war with ol dude.... but they look good doe :D

he's been rocking brons all year and last season even in the finals....you just now noticing....talk about being late!!!

View media item 885266

I'm not just noticing. My comment is based off of what's transpiring now.

Thanks for for playing.

Miami Heat just posted a video of the players getting on the team plane headed to San Antonio...LeBron wearing King's Crowns [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

I'll take one ticket for the hype train about to depart please :pimp:

And NN has been added to the list. Never have to read another post from him.
As always,God Bless the block button

Let me get some of that button too on ol' boy :smh: :lol:

Ginobli is really diggin the XI's.

i believe so sir lypac

not sayin he wore the 10's and 9's exclusively but he definately had his turn with both models.

View media item 1006512

View media item 1006514

Deep down inside Ginobli wants to be him, he knows who the baby GOAT is and those XI's are flames :pimp:

I hate Westbrick with a passion but this gif gets me every time! :rofl:

Where's that internet fight gif?
Edit-I found itView media item 1006516

:rofl:

When the thread gets like this I always prematurely run outta reps! :rofl:

Last edited:
What the hell is happening in this thread today....

Not sure what the beef is but you gotta give dap where it's do...the Mario Kart Gif is pretty funny....

Mario Kart 8 looks sooooo fire b.

Would consider buying the wii whatever just for that alone
It is... Took my nephew to the mall last weekend. He stopped in Game stop and played it. I wanted to buy a WII right there. The nostalgia of Super Nintendo.

10%? Every king reseller of the forum has made an appearance within the last week and you have the percentage that high?
lmao guess I should bri.g it down to about 3% then. I'm really considering NDC when I wrote that. But yeah appreciate the discouragement bro.

Back
Top Bottom