Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Nikenino isn't relevant so don't feel offended by him, he's trying to get his point count up.

I was getting that vibe through the internet from him. Lol.

Kidding. Sharknado = Modern Day Jaws

Last edited:
see man i used to think u were a cool guy but this is the second time i see you hit me with some slick ish....i only asked because i  saw no official word from NIKE but everyone was quoting the date like it was the gospel or something....that's strike 2 for you!!

And...it's LeBron wearing an upcoming LeBron XI colorway he has never worn...so thought people in the LeBron XI thread may be interested. But by all means carry on with the WTL/resell speculation fest...sorry to interrupt. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
This isnt the first and wont be the last time lebron wears the kings crown...next will be oo lebron just wore his kings crown to the riverwalk [emoji]128514[/emoji]

And...it's LeBron wearing an upcoming LeBron XI colorway he has never worn...so thought people in the LeBron XI thread may be interested. But by all means carry on with the WTL/resell speculation fest...sorry to interrupt. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Don't pay dude any attention man.

roll.gif

dwood post that pic if ya can ang got some time, if not thanks for the heads up
No prob, it's a "vine" on the Heat's instagram, so I did my best on my phone to grab it:

You can see the "shiny" parts anyways...

And if it's okay with the new "content manager" of this thread, here is the XI PE or ID Manu was wearing today at Finals practice:

No prob, it's a "vine" on the Heat's instagram, so I did my best on my phone to grab it:

And if it's okay with the new "content manager" of this thread, here is the XI PE or ID Manu was wearing today at Finals practice:
Ginobli is really diggin the XI's.

:rofl:

dwood post that pic if ya can ang got some time, if not thanks for the heads up

AND?

Manu is sleeping with the enemy... can't be rocking no brons when he's about to go to war with ol dude.... but they look good doe :D

Back
Top Bottom