Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
You had an 8.5, 10 & 11 in the MVP/WTL X when I tried to purchase one from you for $1600 after they released...and you want to land them again?....with the WTL XI??

Why are the two of you saying you'll drop the extra dough now when I guarantee you'll get them for retail lol

Looks like the power rings have combined on the opposite side. Duke Nukem style.

Where's my Planeteers?
sadly none of the 3 were my size, and couldnt swing a trade for my size either.. hopefully these will pull someone out who missed them with that 9.5 i need in the X's.. 

Holy cow how many pairs of WTL XI you expecting to trade for any of those 3 shoes, @Nupe05, 5 or 6 pairs for 1? These won't be commanding much more than WTK 8. Champ elite 9's?!?!!
nerd.gif
its not a matter of how many or cost.. it a matter of finding a trade partner, and having something that may get them to come out to even talk trade.. if i can achieve that, the details are always negotiable..

Man Nike still hadn't shipped my 2Ks yet. What are they doing over there? Frustrating/annoying to say the least.

Everyone and their mommas posting pics of the WTL. I feel like the whole world but myself has a pair already.

Man Nike still hadn't shipped my 2Ks yet. What are they doing over there? Frustrating/annoying to say the least.[/quote

contact customer service...i did a live chat last night and told them my ids had a glue stain on them and they gave me a 20% promo code and a free 2 day shipping code...]

So Champs is not getting WTL as of now but they are getting WTKD, interesting

Source:launch calender

2. Did you read the PayPal rules? If you ship to any address other than the pp confirmed address you lose what little protection you have. Additionally it sounds like a scam...
Man Nike still hadn't shipped my 2Ks yet. What are they doing over there? Frustrating/annoying to say the least.
me too I just was on nike chat and she said my order is scheduled for delivery pick up and I asked when theyre going to be shipped out she said she doesnt have that information,

Miami Heat just posted a video of the players getting on the team plane headed to San Antonio...LeBron wearing King's Crowns [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Miami Heat just posted a video of the players getting on the team plane headed to San Antonio...LeBron wearing King's Crowns [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
Mess around if you want to even lebron can get got and i'll make him autograph them i'm only 8hrs away from SA

And...it's LeBron wearing an upcoming LeBron XI colorway he has never worn...so thought people in the LeBron XI thread may be interested. But by all means carry on with the WTL/resell speculation fest...sorry to interrupt. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

And...it's LeBron wearing an upcoming LeBron XI colorway he has never worn...so thought people in the LeBron XI thread may be interested. But by all means carry on with the WTL/resell speculation fest...sorry to interrupt. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Nikenino isn't relevant so don't feel offended by him, he's trying to get his point count up.

Back
Top Bottom