Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
naw no toe box issues. hurts the side of my foot near my pinky toe. trying to break in.

I have that problem with a lot of shoes. There's nothing worse than rocking shoes that hurt the pinky toe like that too. Once you get home and take them off it's such a relief.

naw no toe box issues. hurts the side of my foot near my pinky toe. trying to break in.

I have that problem with a lot of shoes. There's nothing worse than rocking shoes that hurt the pinky toe like that too. Once you get home and take them off it's such a relief.

Agreed. The best is when they feel fine all day the suddenly feel like they are ripping at the side of your foot. My cb34s did that and were put in timeout for about a year.

I always hear the pinky toe pinch but I tend to have problems on the top of my foot at the base of the big toe. Wish I could go up an half but they don't exist past 14. But I will say after a couple of KP wears they have broken in.

I always hear the pinky toe pinch but I tend to have problems on the top of my foot at the base of the big toe. Wish I could go up an half but they don't exist past 14. But I will say after a couple of KP wears they have broken in.

I don't have the pinch on the pinky toe. It's the front of my foot near the pinky toe.

^ ok gotcha. Just a narrow shoe. A shame that they never got it figured out for LeBron to wear them in game consistently.

^ ok gotcha. Just a narrow shoe. A shame that they never got it figured out for LeBron to wear them in game consistently.
laugh.gif

Agreed. The best is when they feel fine all day the suddenly feel like they are ripping at the side of your foot. My cb34s did that and were put in timeout for about a year.

Sucks having a wide foot man, I had to sell so many kicks because of the pinky toe problem

I grabbed him another pair of AJ12s the other day for 15.00 on eBay, which is where I got the KPs.  A lot of these shoes being sold are by moms that have no idea what they're selling.  I just emailed the lady and said I'll give you $15 if you close the auction now, which she did.

i need that donal duck oh boy gif
Kings crowns are on the radar again
never left mind hopefully they'll be like the rest of the ext's and everybody will not like them in person making it easy for me to obtain

@NikeNino  really ain't but 2 shoes left to talk about both with tech don't have release dates here WTL and KC and then when we get bored and past those 2 releases people will talk about what was the best, the lows and then hideous SB

so what are you saying? you or your fellow members have been using the Report feature while ive been sleep and that called in cobra commander.

http://gifsoup.com

:lol:

stop throwing stuff out there that isn't true. looks like the whole convo got deleted as a whole. a convo I had nothing to do with. one of you was sitting back using the report button which caused meth to come in and selectively delete whatever he deleted.

if I was the one deleting the stuff then I would have mentioned something and wiped everything including what I typed too so don't start that stuff please.

and the "fanboy" you are referring to was removed from the thread by meth

It can't be :stoneface: .....

He was just here :\ .....

His gifs ..... I saw them :frown: ......

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGHGHHHH!!!!! >: .....

http://gifsoup.com

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Damn! Lebron just putting the KC on full blast. Praying for another hype release to drop with them. Saving about $300 next week in anticipation. #birdmanhandrubs

Just picked my son up a pair of King's Pride for $15.00 - little dude has some heat between his brons and js.

WOW I thought you made a typo and meant $150 at least! Haha great pickup man, I need to meet one of these moms sellin Jawns.

Dang dwoodactennis dwoodactennis that kicks of the day KC pic makes em look FIYYYYA! I'm trying to be good these days, and with WTL, WTKD, both Lance Mountain SBAJ1's, the FK Kobe elite lows, and #SportBlueAugust approaching I had turned myself away from KC's.... But I've seen the error in my ways, and I need em again now :lol:

I grabbed him another pair of AJ12s the other day for 15.00 on eBay, which is where I got the KPs.  A lot of these shoes being sold are by moms that have no idea what they're selling.  I just emailed the lady and said I'll give you $15 if you close the auction now, which she did.

ive done the same... my youngest is the only one in pre school size though.. my 10 yr old wears a 6.5 y and my 13 yr old wears a mens 11 so i dont have much longer finding deals like that... my kids have a lot of heat though and they always sell them when finished wearing...

Back
Top Bottom