Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
is paying resell the only stress free way to those south beaches? Or do you think there will be plenty of pairs similar to other GRs this year

Who knows... Everyone wanted GKs and many (including myself) were thirsty enough to go the preorder route. Ended up restocking numerous times. Then many of the regulars in here planned to wait on Anthracites til they hit discount, sold out release morning and never came back.

*Kanye shrug*

If you really want a shoe that's somewhat hot there will always be a lil stress. But I would say paying resale is stress free if you're in the ferrari or jaguar switchin four lanes, with the top down screamin out, "money ain't a thang!"

Who knows... Everyone wanted GKs and many (including myself) were thirsty enough to go the preorder route. Ended up restocking numerous times. Then many of the regulars in here planned to wait on Anthracites til they hit discount, sold out release morning and never came back.

*Kanye shrug*

If you really want a shoe that's somewhat hot there will always be a lil stress. But I would say paying resale is stress free if you're in the ferrari or jaguar switchin four lanes, with the top down screamin out, "money ain't a thang!"
lol it's funny that I ended up returning my GKs

*Kanye shrug*

Anthracite still sitting here in KC.

Not the fanboy who said he'd ban me if he was given the power!
roll.gif
@BarbarianBob  might need to go in to counseling after today. 
laugh.gif

*Kanye shrug*

Damn that song was a classic. They don't make them like they use to.

Anthracite still sitting here in KC.

Dog I tried calling the one and doing a phone order and they said no, them I went my local FTL and tried to do an instore shipping purchase or whatever and they said they couldn't stock locate them to order for m >: :smh: :frown:

Dog I tried calling the one and doing a phone order and they said no, them I went my local FTL and tried to do an instore shipping purchase or whatever and they said they couldn't stock locate them to order for m
mad.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif
HOH are separate. They only handle their stock and .com returns.

so what are you saying? you or your fellow members have been using the Report feature while ive been sleep and that called in cobra commander.

last that I remember, I repped @Laces1983's last post towards me as it was all in good fun between him and me.
lol after my last post last nite i got offline and went to work....got off at about 5 this morning, played a little COD on XBOX One and then went to sleep....im just back online as of now I didnt report anything....was nothing to report...smh!

*Kanye shrug*

Yeah i remember the anthracite rd.. I got them on NDC and everyone complaining that they sold out... If u like a shoe get them as soon as u can.

Back
Top Bottom