• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i need that donal duck oh boy gif

never left mind hopefully they'll be like the rest of the ext's and everybody will not like them in person making it easy for me to obtain

@NikeNino
 really ain't but 2 shoes left to talk about both with tech don't have release dates here WTL and KC and then when we get bored and past those 2 releases people will talk about what was the best, the lows and then hideous SB
It would be different if the kings crown were confirmed no one even knows if they will release

i need that donal duck oh boy gif

never left mind hopefully they'll be like the rest of the ext's and everybody will not like them in person making it easy for me to obtain

@NikeNino
 really ain't but 2 shoes left to talk about both with tech don't have release dates here WTL and KC and then when we get bored and past those 2 releases people will talk about what was the best, the lows and then hideous SB
It would be different if the kings crown were confirmed no one even knows if they will release
the WTL are not COMFIRMED in the US yet with a concret release date, doesn't stop people from asking or talking about them
The kings crown gonna be like the red suede lebron X. Beleedat
roll.gif
thought you were serious for a min

It was time. After charging them up the night before and seeing them glow. UNDS but had to take them off after I got to work. 
laugh.gif

Took the lace lock off too. Can't get down with them like that.

Last edited:
I don't have the pinch on the pinky toe. It's the front of my foot near the pinky toe.

Yeah same for me also. It's like right around where that black posite or whatever that is towards the fron of the shoe right be fore you reach the pinky toe. It's like real hard and stiff, no flexibily at all on that part. The shoe still looks good though :lol:

I always hear the pinky toe pinch but I tend to have problems on the top of my foot at the base of the big toe. Wish I could go up an half but they don't exist past 14. But I will say after a couple of KP wears they have broken in.

That's why I had to go with a 15... but swapping a Kobe 8 or 9 midsole with a sz 14 does the trick too...

Wonder what the graphic on the SB look like. Might be better to have that graphic on iD than the Everglades

is paying resell the only stress free way to those south beaches? Or do you think there will be plenty of pairs similar to other GRs this year

That's why I had to go with a 15... but swapping a Kobe 8 or 9 midsole with a sz 14 does the trick too...

I did that for a while but hate using up the lunarlon on my 8s like that. I wish they just made the lunarlon a little thinner on the xis. When I did swap out the soles I just got sad seeing the xi insoles not being used. So much tech laying there. Damn.

Wasnt balling in them anyways but you get the idea.

Last edited:
I did that for a while but hate using up the lunarlon on my 8s like that. I wish they just made the lunarlon a little thinner on the xis. When I did swap out the soles I just got sad seeing the xi insoles not being used. So much tech laying there. Damn.

Wasnt balling in them anyways but you get the idea.

I understand... but I had to do what I had to do with the BHMs and Gator Kings...

Only way those jokers wouldn't kill my pinky toe

I don't have the pinch on the pinky toe. It's the front of my foot near the pinky toe.

Yeah same for me also. It's like right around where that black posite or whatever that is towards the fron of the shoe right be fore you reach the pinky toe. It's like real hard and stiff, no flexibily at all on that part. The shoe still looks good though :lol:

As long as they look good......

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom