• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

whats with FTL screwing Madison, WI?  I get we don't get a lot of releases, basically none, but they're telling me this shoe will sell better in LA CROSSE, WI?

really, now.  I might go buy all of La Crosse's pairs just to prove them right... 

btw I'm not an FTL employee for those who thought I was.

Just a disgruntled consumer in an under-served area.

Regular FTLs(not HOH) are getting them but probably 1 FSR. If the bday coupon is accepted I'll get a pair.

Last edited:
the King's Pride release is really hard to predict how easy or hard to cop these
grin.gif
  in my area some places are doing raffles, some guaranteed tickets or sign ups, and some fcfs
eyes.gif
 i guess i'll just try n hit up as much as i can not sure how hard getting these online and certainly iam not camping out for these
tired.gif

Last edited:
This LeBron XI ID is gonna get some ppl in trouble w/ their bank accounts...Wait till they start adding more options

I really haven't like a Bron shoe this bad since the 7's at first glance. If I can't get the King's Pride I will for sure grab those Gamma Blue :smokin

I know this is the XI thread but those Pop Arts(yellow joints) are available on Eastbay right now
yep, they are backordered til 10/18 but i just copped, make sure u google that 20% off coupon.. 107 shipped thankyaverymuch

The other pair is called the Power Couple, celebration of Lebrons marriage. Those drop in Oct. More than likely scooping those up as well. They are on eBay right now for 210 shipped

Talked to the footwear person at my local Richard's and they said they'll have the King's Pride on Saturday, as well. For those wondering, I'm not sure if he knows what he's talking about but it's worth calling up a couple around your way, I know it's much easier for me getting it from Richard's than a FTL or FNL. Hope this helps some of y'all, I'm gonna have to see them in person and decide.

Back
Top Bottom