Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They're a limited GR. HOH Harlem and 34th probably got a lot of pairs though. Fta usually doesn't get that much stock anyways compared to FTL
best news i heard i week, glad da jordans drop da same day so it can throw as much heat away (pun intended) off these as possible.

View media item 605987
Got mines. Favorite shoe of the year. Tts. I wear a 13 in 9's and these fit perfect on first wear. Light as a motha****a too. First time in a while I felt justified spending $200 on a shoe.

best news i heard i week, glad da jordans drop da same day so it can throw as much heat away (pun intended) off these as possible.
our local shop was tryna get 250 plus tax on these. **** outta here with tht lol

Sorry for not including that my true size is a 12. I wear a 12 in all jordans and a 13 in Lebron 9's and 10's. With these, a size 12 is perfect. Hope it helps.

Thanks for the info. People will still ask on every page but you answered my question.

How is the arch in these? Doesnt look as extreme as in the 9, I have terribly flat feet and most shoes with hard arches I have to stay away from.

My ftl is getting the kings pride.. to me that's a good sign, because my ftl never get's anything limited 

Like 3 footlockers right by me are getting the King's Prides so these can't be that limited. I never get even the semi-limited releases, so I'm assuming these will be an easy cop on Saturday.

I know it's routine to go in circles within NT threads but it's been mentioned these will NOT be that hard to get ESPECIALLY with a cheaper Retro "OG" Jordan releasing the same day. I know the almighty JM said these would be limited but perhaps he meant 1 to 2 FSR's at every store in America (kidding) as opposed to them being impossible to get. These seem to be plentiful but considering JM's track record of concrete info be on your P's and Q's come Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom