Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm curious to see what the elites will look like, cause these are all ready looking crazy 

Last edited:
Was hoping to see LeBron in the XI today for the Red & White game but it looks like he is still wearing the Elite X....the grey upper with red accents to be exact. I'm ready to start seeing some PE's! 

Looking to get the gamma blues when they come out. Should I get those or these barkleys?

Let me know which one u would get

I hope niketown boston gets a few pairs of these. Would love to be able to walk out with them come saturday morning. 

I got the green light! I told wifey I was gonna get these next weekend and she had no problem with it lol

married?

my shorty would stand in line for me if i asked. 

i turned her into a sneakerhead. 

So your girl would stand in line for you?

You can flex whenever you want/Afford anything?

We dont believe you, you need more people lo
l

Don't even do this son. It's just going to start a whole unnecessary argument and duke is going to feel the need to prove himself, when in reality, unless he's sharing with NT; no one gives a **** :lol:

Seriously i would love nothing more
We somehow manage never get anything. 
mean.gif

If I can win the RSVP I will be extremely happy. 

Can anyone help? Is someone really good and wants to help a new NTer? 
nthat.gif

I like them. I think they will be pretty darn good. The traction might look like it will be a problem but I don't think so. The material looks nice. And it will look like it will give you full support.

I like them. I think they will be pretty darn good. The traction might look like it will be a problem but I don't think so. The material looks nice. And it will look like it will give you full support.

Looks like the traction is similar to the 28s and surprisingly those were amazing

Id help but i suck at it, i have a feeling that if nt boston gets these they will be first come first serve like the weathermans
Thanks man we will be in touch... If is does come to an twitter rsvp and you get them I'll buy you a coffee at Starbucks! :Rollin

I'm serious tho. Haha

Back
Top Bottom