• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Golds looking cleannnn 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks for the pics @fernz  

Serious question

Are the gator kings worth picking up at retail price $220. Cause i got a buddy that will sell me his for that price. Whats the future projected value of these shoes down the road? Up,Down or remain the same?

Serious question

Are the gator kings worth picking up at retail price $220. Cause i got a buddy that will sell me his for that price. Whats the future projected value of these shoes down the road? Up,Down or remain the same?

I'd buy them.

DS pairs are not gonna go down in price as time goes by, unless someone gets desperate for dough.

Serious question

My 2 cents, take the offer if you can. Sneaker to me are one of those things you pull the trigger on, and later you don't have the regret of not getting them. Or paying some outrageous price.

Serious question

not tryna be rude or anything but in my opinion, if you like them, then grab 'em at that price (good price). Don't buy them because of the "future" value..just my two cents fam 
ohwell.gif

Serious question

Yes. Not sure where they'll settle down the line, but it'll be more than $220.

take this energy drink talk to the energy drink thread
lol please tell me you are kidding..i know that there isn't an energy drink thread is there???? 
roll.gif

headed to the mall just to check out the elites...im hoping to come out with something because im in a copping mood!

decided that the "usa" lows will be a rd pick up... gonna rock those to all the cookouts on the 4th 

for all the people that have the lows all ready  would you say they run tts ? 

Last edited:
^ say word, I was just coming in here about to ask the same. Will cop my first lebron lows that day. :smokin

decided that the "usa" lows will be a rd pick up... gonna rock those to all the cookouts on the 4th 

for all the people that have the lows all ready  would you say they run tts ? 
fam they feel like the X's to me in size, I tried on the easter so I could be ready for the turbos that i'm waiting on the right time to pick up now

ok cool, might have to go up a half size then.. i haven't seen any here to try on so that's why i asked... hopefully my local ftl get's them so i can copp in store

They dropped in Guatemala too :rolleyes

Now that I got those red/white 2s out the way I'm saving all my franks, pounds, shillings, pesos, euros, pennies, IOUs and anything else for those KCs :pimp:

Last edited:
View media item 1013448

Those are so close to these, it's making it really hard for me to cop them though I really want to :smh:

Edit: now that I really look at them they aren't too much alike outside if the mint bottoms :\ the hell with what my old lady says I'm getting both :nthat: #YOLO :lol:

Last edited:
yeah the teal upper killed it for me, it kind of looks like a kids shoe now.  The only way I'm copping is if I strike out on everything else until then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom