Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
@Barbrianbob @GrizzlyAnimal I wear an xi in everything nike it gives me a little wiggle room length and width wise in everything but these reg xi that have the pinky toe bone pinch I've had a problem in nothing else from foams, to barkley posite to ljx and air maxes jordan xi, xii, xvi, xx, xx7, melo 1.5 flightposite2014 my only exception to the rule has been the lebron exts which I wear a 10.5

Last edited:
nice @thapointguy
smokin.gif

i wonder how much of a hassle it would be to make them like if i bought em 

What?! Go take a look at the real south beachs and compare to those, tell me whats different? Unless I'm mistaken these are not the south beaches.

You're not crazy. Below were one of the first leaked pics. Obviously different lighting but the upper is different.

View media item 1013480
Edit: Just noticed that's a photoshop.

Original pics here, http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-06/lebron-11-south-beach

Last edited:
What?! Go take a look at the real south beachs and compare to those, tell me whats different? Unless I'm mistaken these are not the south beaches.
Oh, I see it now. My bad. I agree the black upper looks 1000 times better.

thapointguy thapointguy thanks for ruining the south beaches for me, will probably have to pass now after seeing the black version. But can you nike id that exact colorway?

Last edited:
^just out of curiosity Memphis what'd you pay for the WTLs? Thinking about pulling the trigger myself

Last edited:

Oh snap :wow: I just noticed those aren't the ones releasing :lol:

South Beach and the word dud can never be put in the same sentence pleighboi :lol:

Edit: unless it's being used in the same context that I just used it in :lol:

Last edited:
I would love for the sb XIs to sit soooooooo hard on the shelf.

Obviously so that everyone who wants a pair can take their time and get it when it's convenient for them.

But also so we can get rid of this stupid idea that names sell shoes.

Back
Top Bottom