Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm waiting for the hype to build before I jump the bandwagon.

I take it they won't be releasing any EXT versions on the XI?

Nah you can clown him but that guy has a point, The Jordan line was a huge part of American culture, its pretty much the reason why they're sneaker forums like this

Actually, I grew up buying sneakers that looked good to me.....not just Jordans.

Btw, Can a shoe be judged on its own without it being compared to a Jordan from 20 years ago.

I'm just saying....

Last edited:
Nah you can clown him but that guy has a point, The Jordan line was a huge part of American culture, its pretty much the reason why they're sneaker forums like this

You mean the Jordan Brand forum? Right.

Well......your in a Bron thread aka nothing in here has anything to do with a Jordan. If I wanted to hear about Jordan culture, guess what Forum/thread I'd be in?

I'm just saying....

So guys can compare the Lebron XI to the Flightposites but not Jordans?

Im just saying....:lol:

Cause that's what the shoe resembles....A Flightposite. Hence the reason for the comparison.

What Jordan does this Bron look like? So why are we talking about Jordans?

I'm just saying.....

Last edited:

Cause that's what the shoe resembles....A Flightposite. Hence the reason for the comparison.

I'm just saying.....

Hmm it looks the an updated Jordan XV or Jordan XXI with Foamposite on them.

I'm just saying.....
We're referencing Jordans because they innovated shoe design time and time again. The Lebron XI's are a great looking shoe but the biggest critique is that the designer, Jason Petrie, seems to recycle old classic sneaker designs and incorporate them into Lebron's. They sell well because yes, they are a good looking shoe, but it's been done before. The Lebron XI's simply look like some sort of Hyperposite / Foamposite hybrid. It's a good looking shoe but it's boring. Remember when the AJ 11's came out. Better yet, remember a year later, when the 12's came out? Think about those designs, at that time, so out there, totally unexpected. Meanwhile the Lebron's look like a hybrid. Just sayin....

No disrespect but I bet most of the people who aren't feeling them were born in the mid 90's or just gotten into the shoe game. The posters that have co-signed on this design been on NT since 2000-2001.

I like them. Would need to see them in person though. $200 price tag is meh, but ill bite.

I would cop at $140-150 but 200 is too damn high.

I feel these look way better than the 10s that look like you're wearing two brickhouses on your feet. Clean design and lots of tech so at least you are getting a lot for what you are paying for. the bred colorway looks dope too. I can't wait to see more colorways.

The PS with the small swoosh on the toe box is what the final version SHOULD look like. Doubt it will though...

Actually, I grew up buying sneakers that looked good to me.....not just Jordans.

Btw, Can a shoe be judged on its own without it being compared to a Jordan from 20 years ago.

I'm just saying....
Nope, because Jordan's are the measuring stick to gauge all shoes or shoe lines, and rightfully so. May not be fair but that's the reality of it

For everyone saying the Lebron XIs are just the Zoom Soldier 7s...

nike-zoom-soldier-7-ss-purple-black-volt-1-02.jpg

...these are the Zoom Soldier 7s

Like.

Back
Top Bottom