Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
"Survival" of the fittest has found it's way to the sneaker community and pretty soon (unfortunately it seems) you'll either need to know how to bot or know someone who does in order to get a pair of kicks. Unless they make each pair GR or initiate a pre-order system, which is doubtful

Shouldn't be this way.... Hopefully things will change but I doubt it

"Survival" of the fittest has found it's way to the sneaker community and pretty soon (unfortunately it seems) you'll either need to know how to bot or know someone who does in order to get a pair of kicks. Unless they make each pair GR or initiate a pre-order system, which is doubtful

Shouldn't be this way.... Hopefully things will change but I doubt it

sometimes issues won't be addressed until they are forced just like how nike US has the prompts that it has now because of us having to deal with what we dealt with in recent years.

the good thing is nike should be able to implement the verification to the overseas sites in a much shorter time since the code is already written.

sometimes issues won't be addressed until they are forced just like how nike US has the prompts that it has now because of us having to deal with what we dealt with in recent years.

the good thing is nike should be able to implement the verification to the overseas sites in a much shorter time since the code is already written.
it already is....and people are still complaining. there is not 100% way to please the consumer, people will always be pissed

Being from the UK.. Hulk you're wrong and I disagree with bigj. Most people from the UK wear air maxes, the low height Jordans, 3,4,5, reebok classics and retro nikes or adidas. The sneaker culture in euro is totally different and they're very serious about their shoes also. You will find a few people who really are into Jordans but they're a minority, the Jordan 11s are popular because they're not high and have a sleek look to them.

You can't tell the culture unless you've lived it.
never been to UK.. didnt know when she asked if anyone has been overseas she meant UK specifically.. 

it already is....and people are still complaining. there is not 100% way to please the consumer, people will always be pissed

naw apparently the 2nd hand nike sites aren't really protected like australia and such. not sure why nike didn't implement the changes globally but apparently only nike UK and nike US have a decent deterrent.

I'm surprised we didn't see any USA low pick ups or on foot pics today.

Patiently waiting.... i honestly with the navy was just black tho. i love me some black red shoes :D

Saw this coming
laugh.gif

But ok Jae.
BAE YOU CALL ME JAE!

there-s-a-chance-dumb-and-dumb_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

I'm surprised we didn't see any USA low pick ups or on foot pics today.

Patiently waiting.... i honestly with the navy was just black tho. i love me some black red shoes
happy.gif
likewise...but Jordan has a big influence on black/red for me....bulls colorway...I wonder if Jordan played for the celtics we'd all be about green shoes

I disagree with majority of what was written and the BIG WRITTEN PARAGRAPH I'm not even going to read. I've been a big consumer in both countries and so I see what's happening, whether you agree or not American consumers have been detrimental to this "culture".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom