Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
lol soo the only chance id be able to get the 7/4 Kings Crown Crown Jewel or what ever they are called  for anything less than $300.. I need to have a girlfriend who works at HouseOfHoops..

Sad day for people who actually like shoes..

both HOHs near me that's getting them say they don't have kids---I did go to the blog post and it does say "Kids sizes available." All of 'em are doing raffles, but based on what I heard doesn't seem like it's too much hype revolving them. Least not around here. South=Jordan territory

both HOHs near me that's getting them say they don't have kids---I did go to the blog post and it does say "Kids sizes available." All of 'em are doing raffles, but based on what I heard doesn't seem like it's too much hype revolving them. Least not around here. South=Jordan territory

you could probably tweet nike for confirmation too.

resell doesnt look full ****** on these incase i miss out....."presale's" are at about 425 and a few in hand for 375 
nerd.gif
 take my chances on RD and take it from there 

haha idk how ppl cop anything from footlocker, damn near impossible, only thing i got off there the last year was the GK......

^^
GS is diff---I managed to score BHMs off them with the quickness. I deleted all my evidence tweets so THOTS don't catch wind these bad boys are releasing in our size :lol: :lol: I wish I could get FTL to do the same...

Last edited:
^^
GS is diff---I managed to score BHMs off them with the quickness. I deleted all my evidence tweets so THOTS don't catch wind these bad boys are releasing in our size
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I wish I could get FTL to do the same...
Sorry...just sent that tweet/link to every elementary school billboard in my area
roll.gif

j/k

graffitis grew on me. not bad at all.

SLH = naw
Orange = naw
jades suck to me also.
def not bad at all, graffitis i like a lot, throw a set of black and white laces and 
nthat.gif
 all the SLH are out there w the putple and teal but look fine.....Jades and Orange joints i agree are just

You have to admit though, your gif made no sense armokidd armokidd :lol:
I think it did...he said he was gonna lighten the mood. Emo kid with the Carlton in full effect made me lol. This thread is bananas but always entertaining. Eyes peeled for red/gold Elite drop only.

Back
Top Bottom