Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm completely lost right now. Are the KCs or WTLs droppin on 7/4? Only see the July 4th joints listed on the launch locator. Tried looking at the last few pages but man, too much going on it seems lol.
ive been updating the thread title (see updated 6/30). there is no date for the WTL.

Difference between being negative and being REAL. Nobody on here benefited from either of those useless posts. Hat is ugly as I don't know what
its beneficial especially when others add to the mix. it kind of gives an idea of how many pairs could be hitting stores.

if someone said the store got 300 pairs, it could help people know its a release where dudes may eat well.... posting something like 30 pairs means a lot of us will left in the cold.

He didnt even bother revealing the store so the lame obviously wasn't intending on helping anybody and keepin it a secret
dudes mad because every post isnt benefiting him 
mean.gif

This is the size run a store is getting for the WTL. Its a raffle and you must wear a pair of lebron 11s :lol:
7-1
7.5-1
8-1
8.5-2
9-2
9.5-1
10-2
10.5-2
11-3
12-1

Do you get an extra ticket if you wear two different colorway on each foot? lol

I think the store was in Singapore and the contest, show us your lebron collection, ended on Sunday. Think it only lasted 3 days. I Could be a completely wrong tho! lol

I ran across their facebook page this weekend, but it was too late to even worry 'bout it. If I can find it, i'll post it later.

pretty much. I think it wasn't a size 13 on the list so the 1st 13 there gonna be wasting his time
laugh.gif
as i stated before us 13's be taking the insta L's sometimes. my boy store had no 13's in some limited kicks and told me not to bother. Their list be flooded with disappointment 

Looks like I was wrong because the size run is different than what he posted.  

Calling all Lebron Fans!!
"What the LeBron" remixes eight product design elements from past LeBron signature shoes, along with 20 different graphics and colors from previous editions. A cornucopia of inspiration, it features some of the most popular details rooted in innovation and storytelling, setting James’s shoes apart. You’ll see 28 different elements, from the tongue detailing of the LEBRON VII to the Akron map on the LEBRON V.
How to get your hands on these joints??
Email [email protected] your personal collection of Lebron XI, All pics should be tagged and remember we might ask you to wear any one of the pairs upon collection to verify that all shoes in the pictures are yours!
-Email will be open for 3 days '27June - 29June 7pm'
-Member only release
-Untagged entries or entries sent to [email protected] will be ignored
-Sizes available US 7.5 - 11
-Price SGD 389
-Winners will be notified via email
Once again we wish we had more pairs and bigger sizes but this is what is allocated to us. Good luck to all!!

Hope someone was able to get!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom