Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
graffitis grew on me. not bad at all.
SLH = naw
Orange = naw
jades suck to me also.
def not bad at all, graffitis i like a lot, throw a set of black and white laces and :nthat:  all the SLH are out there w the putple and teal but look fine.....Jades and Orange joints i agree are just

:lol: I usually am cool with the SLH colors. I have the 8s and 9s myself. I had the 11s and just couldn't get jiggy with them. sold them off and never looked back.

laugh.gif
I usually am cool with the SLH colors. I have the 8s and 9s myself. I had the 11s and just couldn't get jiggy with them. sold them off and never looked back.
SLH 9s are one of the best imo..too bad I beat mine to death from too many music festivals 

laugh.gif
I usually am cool with the SLH colors. I have the 8s and 9s myself. I had the 11s and just couldn't get jiggy with them. sold them off and never looked back.
Same here, too much going on with them, that crimson just didn't belong on there. 

I liked Graffitis, didn't care for Jades, Circus Peanuts (or Orange Creamsicle if you prefer) or Everglades.  

This is the size run a store is getting for the WTL. Its a raffle and you must wear a pair of lebron 11s 
laugh.gif

7-1

7.5-1

8-1

8.5-2

9-2

9.5-1

10-2

10.5-2

11-3

12-1

MvA, Denims, Blue Suede and Everglades have no place in my life, the Jades are very plain but I'm going to get them customed. I paid under retail for most of my 11s.

:lol: I usually am cool with the SLH colors. I have the 8s and 9s myself. I had the 11s and just couldn't get jiggy with them. sold them off and never looked back.
Same here, too much going on with them, that crimson just didn't belong on there. 

I liked Graffitis, didn't care for Jades, Circus Peanuts (or Orange Creamsicle if you prefer) or Everglades.  

:lol: circus peanuts :rofl:

MvA, Denims, Blue Suede and Everglades have no place in my life, the Jades are very plain but I'm going to get them customed. I paid under retail for most of my 11s.
I liked the MvA pair...the small hints of atomic pink makes em pop...prob a biased opinion since I like loud sneaks

the store is not in the U.S. I have someone thats gonna try and cop for me overseas.

I was just trying to give you an idea of the size run some stores are getting.

Last edited:
That's funny. What they should do is make you wear an older model like an 8 or 9 just to see who really wears Brons aside from just today's (this season) release. Cuz anyone can just walk into another store and but a gr XI

So posting the size run for a store that's not even in the states is supposed to tell us what? That it's limited. Well there's the surprise of the century

I'm completely lost right now. Are the KCs or WTLs droppin on 7/4? Only see the July 4th joints listed on the launch locator. Tried looking at the last few pages but man, too much going on it seems lol.

Difference between being negative and being REAL. Nobody on here benefited from either of those useless posts. Hat is ugly as I don't know what

some may like the hat tho...not everyone has your taste...I personally don't but just sayin...

Yea true, I'm sure a bunch of dudes who will stay girlfriend-less for the rest of their lives would like that hat. I guess it was a helpful post then considering that fits the profile of alotta cats on here

Last edited:
the store is not in the U.S. I have someone thats gonna try and cop for me overseas.

I was just trying to give you an idea of the size run some stores are getting.
Ok I'm from overseas myself so the info might benefit me, unless it's a secret.

seeing as that store had no size 13 up and i am a 13 can show how limited that size range really is and let me explore my options on how i may get my size. See some places will let you enter a raffle for sizes they don't have on hand. me knowing the size range i may step to a 12 or heck may and i have done this before for limited releases go to the most common size and simply size up or flip for my size (not that i like that but its the nature of the beast at times "no pun intended") so there that's how that information can be useful....

Back
Top Bottom