Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
pretty much. I think it wasn't a size 13 on the list so the 1st 13 there gonna be wasting his time :lol:
as i stated before us 13's be taking the insta L's sometimes. my boy store had no 13's in some limited kicks and told me not to bother. Their list be flooded with disappointment 
Cold blooded. Dudes won't even know they are asking for a size that isn't there :smh:

Yea people that's seen them in person said they def have a gum bottom not the peach looking sole

That's good to hear. Now the wait for the inevitable price drop. :smokin
Exactly :pimp:

I might not even bother with the KCS and just cop them.

naw man, you gotta go through the motions just like most of us that will take the L. then we can all talk in disappointment and be in agreement that limited shoes suck.
:lol: I'm trying to save myself the heartache.
Naw man. You have to join the party. I have a gif queued up for the moment of fail.

pretty much. I think it wasn't a size 13 on the list so the 1st 13 there gonna be wasting his time :lol:

as i stated before us 13's be taking the insta L's sometimes. my boy store had no 13's in some limited kicks and told me not to bother. Their list be flooded with disappointment 

Being a sz 13 really is the worst :frown: ..... I just looked down at defeat :smh: ........ don't even ask me how :lol:

He won't post store coz that would diminish his chances....
Oh boy the heck happened to nt?!

Being a sz 13 really is the worst
frown.gif
..... I just looked down at defeat
mean.gif
........ don't even ask me how
laugh.gif
The 13 struggle is real i look down at my WTKD's and be like this can't be life 

I can easily wear anywhere from 12-14 Looool
Planning on returning everglades(bought at the local outlet) to footlocker and.copp.some else.with store.credit.... Hopefully I can pull it...
If all go well n M.selected I ll copp the kc if not.... I'll wait for a scuffed pair lol

having to wear a certain shoe to buy a  shoe??? get outta here with that 
laugh.gif

but don't get me wrong if i had to i would 
roll.gif

if they did that for the KD line. a lot of cats would have been SOL. Cause the WTKD's were a lot of peoples first cop of a KD ( look at the forum after release). in fact some people in here been said they aren't fan's of the 11's but will be back for the WTL..

Livestock will have KC's on 7/4 in store at both BnM locations in Canada. I expect a few of these to make it to the random afternoon online release. Keep an eye out if things don't work in your favor Friday morning.

I doubt it. Connect there told me pairs are scarce and he doesn't expect a drop online. Like you said though, if you miss out, always worth patrolling!

Back
Top Bottom