Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
roll.gif

nerd.gif

threads like that pop up in the General section all of the time.

The biggest adjustment Ive had to make is understanding that not everyone on the board is in the same demographic as I am. Lives the same type of life. Shares the same views that me and the homies share. We get dudes on here that drop the N word like no other. Not because they are being rude, but because that's who they talk to the homies.
The N word is a big NO NO for me.. I'm black and I wont even let someone call me that whos my own race.. But from being online in the shoe game its alot of rich dudes with the heat.. 

:nerd:

The biggest adjustment Ive had to make is understanding that not everyone on the board is in the same demographic as I am. Lives the same type of life. Shares the same views that me and the homies share. We get dudes on here that drop the N word like no other. Not because they are being rude, but because that's who they talk to the homies.

yea---like I cuss... A LOT. Ya'll prolly got that figured out about me tho by now :lol: :lol: That's how I talk to my friends, close ones at least.

:nerd:

yea---like I cuss... A LOT. Ya'll prolly got that figured out about me tho by now :lol: :lol: That's how I talk to my friends, close ones at least.

yea... been meaning to say something about that... I just edit the posts when i have time :lol:

I can appreciate your view. all of us are different and may be at different places in our lives. I don't club. cant even dance. my 2 step never makes it to step 2.
smile.gif

our differences kinda shows the point I was making tho. we all love shoes and that's what brings us together. other than that, we could all be completely different.
Man repped to the max on this post!!

That 2 step comment got me in tears lmao

At the end of the day to each their own, can't harp on any1 elses situation or views...gotta worry about yourself let people do theirs.

I can't sell kicks in my sig on Niketalk? This is news to me. Stay in your lane.
this sig (which appears to be more, coupled with you secured locally and you want to try online....
Trust me, if I was reselling King's Crowns (Which I'm not), I would post in my sig as big as I can

"KINGS CROWNS FOR SALE PM ME ANY SIZE YADDA YADDA YADDA"

I'm not an idiot or new to Niketalk. There's supposed to be a corresponding album in my sig that somehow got removed. It literally has a pair of Air Jordan 2011, 2010, and Kobe VI Rices. I've had it there since 12/01/12. I dunno why I can't add it to my sig anymore but thanks for pointing that out so I can get it back up there. 

I was thinking of getting a second pair online to keep for myself. Thanks for your concern though. Let's keep it moving.

BARRING THE WTL AND POSSIBLE IDS I TOOK A COUNT OF MY XIS

ITS CRAZY HOW MUCH I GEEKED AND GEEKED OVER THIS MODEL, BUT AT THE END THIS IS ALL I WAS LEFT WITH:

KINGS PRIDE X2

IDS-

ALL BLACK

RED BRONTOBER

CHAMP PACK

thanks gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts . PG13 would be awesome if you could.

if it makes you feel any different, I curse like a pirate in real life and once called a coworker a SOB on a conference call a few years ago. :D

BARRING THE WTL AND POSSIBLE IDS I TOOK A COUNT OF MY XIS

ITS CRAZY HOW MUCH I GEEKED AND GEEKED OVER THIS MODEL, BUT AT THE END THIS IS ALL I WAS LEFT WITH:

KINGS PRIDE X2

IDS-
ALL BLACK
RED BRONTOBER
CHAMP PACK

ive been downsizing. I just decided to keep the pairs I actually wear. the DS ones went peace.

Last edited:
Stupid question but are these King's Crown going to be hard to get? I've never really followed Lebron's but these have caught my eye. Will be trying the NDC route.

Stupid question but are these King's Crown going to be hard to get? I've never really followed Lebron's but these have caught my eye. Will be trying the NDC route.
I don't follow Lebron's much either but it seems as from the hype.

most ppl saying size runs at brick and mortars will be limited---like one or two pair per size. HOHs near me did raffles, and they told me they didn't get many pair.

However, they also said weren't that many ppl checking for them (I'm in Dallas, TX so take that for what it's worth). I still think some boutiques may get them just not this Friday, sometime next week. Resale shouldn't be terrible, meaning less than $400.

I haven't seen a whole lotta tweets regarding KCs so I honestly don't think copping online should be too difficult; none of the usual suspects are posting early links etc.

Back
Top Bottom