Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

King's Crowns locked in locally. Might go for a 2nd pair online. That pricetag though. 
sick.gif
I tried to get mines and the FL employeed told me.. Double the price or nothing..May have to ATC these..

meh... $100 - 180 is too steep for a pair of paints for me. Im more of a bargain shopper when it comes to clothes. im more than happy with my Gap/Express/Levis that I buy on sale so I really don't feel the need to venture to the more expensive brands.

my style is a simplistic look but I do understand that a lot of dudes are into fashion.
To me its not, especially if you get a pair of nice denim..I can't be rockin my GKs to the club in chicago I wont even get let in lmao

I can appreciate your view. all of us are different and may be at different places in our lives. I don't club. cant even dance. my 2 step never makes it to step 2. :smile:

our differences kinda shows the point I was making tho. we all love shoes and that's what brings us together. other than that, we could all be completely different.

I can appreciate your view. all of us are different and may be at different places in our lives. I don't club. cant even dance. my 2 step never makes it to step 2.
smile.gif

our differences kinda shows the point I was making tho. we all love shoes and that's what brings us together. other than that, we could all be completely different.
very true, repped

I can appreciate your view. all of us are different and may be at different places in our lives. I don't club. cant even dance. my 2 step never makes it to step 2.
smile.gif

our differences kinda shows the point I was making tho. we all love shoes and that's what brings us together. other than that, we could all be completely different....OR THE SAME?!?!?

I tried to get mines and the FL employeed told me.. Double the price or nothing..May have to ATC these..
hahaa...they telling you that from the store??
mean.gif
..snitch on they ***. 

This is why i try not to give FL any of my money. All the ones in south florida seem to be shady as hell. I seen a chick walk out of the store with 4 bags full of Gamma J 11s on release morning and put em in her trunk while there was a line of 100 people. The one closest to me is ran by an mean *** old woman who knows nothing and could care less about kicks and makes her own rules depending on the release. Hell...id do her job just for the discount. 

Always wondered what sort of demographic we got here in the thread. I've always felt I'm a minority. White office working Canadian, live in the suburbs and I drive a non-sporty hatchback, aka the mom-mobile. Only cool things I own are shoes and denim lol

Always wondered what sort of demographic we got here in the thread. I've always felt I'm a minority. White office working Canadian, live in the suburbs and I drive a non-sporty hatchback, aka the mom-mobile. Only cool things I own are shoes and denim lol

It's a few Canadians on here but you are def in the minority as far as nationality goes.
I've learned a lot about the diversity on here. We have rich people. Poor people. Fake people. Real people. You name it, we probably got it.

my pm's dry as heck right now :lol:

mine too :lol:

ain't much to talk about tho---I mean, SNS this morning gives me "hope", but still not enough.

and KCs... well, still ain't heard back from the two boutiques around here that may get them. I'm sure they will release tho, just not on the 4th. They always a day or two behind.

I'm a black guy whos your normal average middle class guy who likes nice kicks.. hates hype and shoe release drama and rather than rob someone for their shoes or kill them because they have more kicks than me, I give them thanks and if its online i hashtag #richlife..lol

aawww there there, we don't discriminate!

I think more people than not on NT live normal, white collar lives as well :lol: I'm surprised how many family men are on here, true story. I'd love to find out some avg. demographics about NT; age, occupation, yearly salary, etc.

hahaa...they telling you that from the store??
mean.gif
..snitch on they ***. 

This is why i try not to give FL any of my money. All the ones in south florida seem to be shady as hell. I seen a chick walk out of the store with 4 bags full of Gamma J 11s on release morning and put em in her trunk while there was a line of 100 people. The one closest to me is ran by an mean *** old woman who knows nothing and could care less about kicks and makes her own rules depending on the release. Hell...id do her job just for the discount. 
Yes.. the conversation was hillarious.. I should have recorded it on a hidden camera.. Dude was like.. If a chick at my store is hooking up her boyfriend.. im taking that shoe from her and telling him you need to give me 150 to get that.. Basically they are litterally saying any Cigar/Champagne/Oregon release never made it to general ticket enterer's.. yeah.. Hillarious!!! i was like.. yall straight messing up the shoe game for the guys who want to wear the kicks..lol

To all the OGs (60+ age group) still rockin fresh kicks....including lebron 11s....and contribute to NT...PROPS!

[thread="532801"] [/thread]
:nerd:
i had asked  a person in pm's about the kc's since we're not getting them here, and my pm's been empty for a  day or two :lol:  
:nerd:

aawww there there, we don't discriminate!

I think more people than not on NT live normal, white collar lives as well :lol: I'm surprised how many family men are on here, true story. I'd love to find out some avg. demographics about NT; age, occupation, yearly salary, etc.

threads like that pop up in the General section all of the time.

The biggest adjustment Ive had to make is understanding that not everyone on the board is in the same demographic as I am. Lives the same type of life. Shares the same views that me and the homies share. We get dudes on here that drop the N word like no other. Not because they are being rude, but because that's who they talk to the homies.

Back
Top Bottom