Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Not 100% true. Not everyone wants to spend crazy money for every article of clothing they wear just because they wear expensive shoes.
I like the off white (due to too many washes) tee with crusty jeans (holes and dirt optional) look....AND THEN FRESH ***** SNEAKERS

why does it matter? Cant you just get the link?
Searching by product code is about 2-3 seconds faster before Nike sends out a Tweet for the shoe link. In the sneaker game those 2-3 seconds is the difference between paying retail or resale price!

man NDC be confusin me... last 2 weeks the style code search wouldn't work on launches and just for fun i tried it on the jordan future gym red's and it worked....hope nike let's it work on the KC's

THEY DISABLE IT FOR HYPED RELEASES. SO BASICALLY A SILENT TLO RELEASE.

Last edited:
THEY DISABLE IT FOR HYPED RELEASES. SO BASICALLY A SILENT TLO RELEASE.
Yup! I have noticed that as well. The last time the product searched worked for me was for the Lance Mountain's. I still try that way anyways because if it fails I have a backup plan lol...

Last edited:
I knew it wasn't meant to be. Like between SC NC and GA got 5 or 6 FTL that will carry the KC. HAH and SC doesn't have a single FTL carrying them. I was going to bite but these ultra man *** nerds gonna eat them up. No dambs given. Salty and bitter. Bad way to exit the line with the ******* SLH

Boo this man --- 》:rolleyes

Last edited:
Not 100% true. Not everyone wants to spend crazy money for every article of clothing they wear just because they wear expensive shoes.

Yes and no to that, N&F denim ranges from $100-$180. Most of the people in here have multiple pairs of shoes that they don't get to wear all the time on a consistent basis. To me I'd rather spend that money on a decent pair of pants that I'll get way more uses out of, especially with having a job where you can't always wear sneakers. I do agree a lot of people don't want to spend that money on clothes but personally I think it's a better choice in the long run. Expensive denim to me is anything over $300.

View media item 1057278Side note: got my bred 8s in, not bad for $100 and a 4 year old sneaker!

product code search has worked for me every single time
When I put up the product code I always get " No matches found please try another Search" I just tried with the jordan cigar with  384664-250 any help would be awesome

Last edited:

Yes and no to that, N&F denim ranges from $100-$180. Most of the people in here have multiple pairs of shoes that they don't get to wear all the time on a consistent basis. To me I'd rather spend that money on a decent pair of pants that I'll get way more uses out of, especially with having a job where you can't always wear sneakers. I do agree a lot of people don't want to spend that money on clothes but personally I think it's a better choice in the long run. Expensive denim to me is anything over $300.

meh... $100 - 180 is too steep for a pair of paints for me. Im more of a bargain shopper when it comes to clothes. im more than happy with my Gap/Express/Levis that I buy on sale so I really don't feel the need to venture to the more expensive brands.

my style is a simplistic look but I do understand that a lot of dudes are into fashion.

Last edited:

When I put up the product code I always get " No matches found please try another Search" I just tried with the jordan cigar with  384664-250 any help would be awesome
its hit or miss with the dashes. I remember the royal futures only worked when you removed the dash.

656503-601

Yup! I have noticed that as well. The last time the product searched worked for me was for the Lance Mountain's.

Thats because that shoe is no longer in stock. Try searching by product code for the Jordan Future's that dropped today.

LOL, you always get that error when looking for an item that has sold out and pulled off the page. The guy who said remove the dash me be on to something. I tried that once but wasnt sure if it worked because I had too many tabs open and couldn't keep track of what was going on. 

product code search has worked for me every single time
cigars are all sold out that's most likely why... try the product code search on "4th of july 11's" tomorrow  and see what happens 616175-164  

o and i'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, but clear  your cache to before 8

Last edited:
meh... $100 - 180 is too steep for a pair of paints for me. Im more of a bargain shopper when it comes to clothes. im more than happy with my Gap/Express/Levis that I buy on sale so I really don't feel the need to venture to the more expensive brands.

my style is a simplistic look but I do understand that a lot of dudes are into fashion.

It's a no brainer for me. We are allowed to rock denim at my office, so they are my everyday pants for me. Plus N&F are Canadian, so I like to support them for that reason.

nt denim  
smokin.gif

yeah product code has been weird idk how to go about it for the CJ release saturday.....camp on their twitter or search it or both lol.....nike throwing curveballs and making things harder for ppl who arent cheating man......meh.....4th of julys tom, thunder fri and then take my chances sat and hope for the best... good luck to all that want em to keep em 

To me its not, especially if you get a pair of nice denim..I can't be rockin my GKs to the club in chicago I wont even get let in lmao

yeah product code has been weird idk how to go about it for the CJ release saturday.....camp on their twitter or search it or both lol.....nike throwing curveballs and making things harder for ppl who arent cheating man......meh.....4th of julys tom, thunder fri and then take my chances sat and hope for the best... good luck to all that want em to keep em 

I've never once had the product code work for me man, so I'm in the same boat. Past few releases I've just refreshed errors to have kicks show up in my cart... Totally luck of the draw past few go rounds

To me its not, especially if you get a pair of nice denim..I can't be rockin my GKs to the club in chicago I wont even get let in lmao
been wanting to say this for a while, that dog in the avy may be the coolest dog on the planet

I knew it wasn't meant to be. Like between SC NC and GA got 5 or 6 FTL that will carry the KC. HAH and SC doesn't have a single FTL carrying them. I was going to bite but these ultra man *** nerds gonna eat them up. No dambs given. Salty and bitter. Bad way to exit the line with the ******* SLH

Boo this man --- 》
eyes.gif
Dude ATC services are only charging 25-30 for these and resell not looking to high compared to retail price

King's Crowns locked in locally. Might go for a 2nd pair online. That pricetag though. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom