Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I am curious...why in the hell do people tuck their jeans into the shoe? Some people need to learn about where a natural break should be and pull your damn pants up. I wear some crazy jeans...but unless I was still in the Marines or completely lacking fashion sense, you would never catch me with Camo or my jeans stuffed in my shoe to make my tongue show. Just saying...IMO your socks go in your shoe and they have laces for a reason.

Now everyone can pop off about "that's how we do" or some other stereotypical nonsense as it relates to street fashion...

Make you look like a moron...hold up bron...lemme tuck my jeans in my shoe so people can see my heat...STUPID STOP!

got to try them on earlier tonight, they wouldn't let me buy but appreciated nonetheless

to me the shoe fits like the 10 exts, unlike most people who have them already i actually went down a half size, whatever size you got in the ext 10s is the size you should aim for in the 11's

i like my shoes to stay on my feet while the laces are still somewhat loose

lebron shoes at this point are just thin shells with an insole

it's like nike elite socks with pro combat and laces damn near

if you go down in size to far the toe will be too tight

if you go up to high your heel will slip

most people will be safer to stay tts

wide feet = tts or half size up

narrow feet = tts to half size down

do with this what you like but i tried to answer by what i was waiting to read

Never use PayPal, you are just asking to get cart jacked or backpacked.
mean.gif
got through with paypal 

I am curious...why in the hell do people tuck their jeans into the shoe? Some people need to learn about where a natural break should be and pull your damn pants up. I wear some crazy jeans...but unless I was still in the Marines or completely lacking fashion sense, you would never catch me with Camo or my jeans stuffed in my shoe to make my tongue show. Just saying...IMO your socks go in your shoe and they have laces for a reason.

Now everyone can pop off about "that's how we do" or some other stereotypical nonsense as it relates to street fashion...

Make you look like a moron...hold up bron...lemme tuck my jeans in my shoe so people can see my heat...STUPID STOP!

Dudes can do whatever they feel like. It's their jeans and shoes.

I swear I think dude just post to see if he can get a few responses.

Ain't you like 40 homie?

Why the thirst for attention?

Smh...

^ I think it somewhat depends on where you go to use the coupon and who rings you up . I've heard some with the same release product ******** but others let you use the coupon js fine .

easy cop... I couldn't cop some size 8's Kings Pride, but could cop a Bel Air 8 off Jimmy last week. Had some error about order id and it wouldn't go through. Never had that happen before where the shoe wouldn't load... anyone know what that's about?

Or maybe you're the moron...o_O moronception...

-------------------------

I have a FTL VIP Rewards 20 off, can I use that tomorrow?

Last edited:
Went with a 10.5 and hope they fit right lol.

Can't wait to get these.All releases should be this easy.1 of the dopest shoes this year IMO.

I don't understand why people don't just hit the streets for a GR like these so you can get them In hand ASAP. Only time I try online is when a shoe is super limited and the Internet is the only route. Talked to my local footaction and these in my neck of the woods are gonna be an easy cop
Well said.

I cant picture any of these releases being hyped or limited tho.For me this is the only 11 that even remotely has my attention.

9s>>>>>>

Plain and simple,some people dont want to get up and drive for a shoe like myself.There is no way I will get up in the morning and drive for a shoe.

Also I paid $210 for these KP's from JJ.If I went and bought them in the store here at the mall I would have to pay tax and these would be $221.

Might as well order online,save money and chill.Only takes a couple days as well.

Last edited:
I tried using mine for the gloves & they told me it was a no go for "release date" products. It's always some BS

^ I think it somewhat depends on where you go to use the coupon and who rings you up . I've heard some with the same release product ******** but others let you use the coupon js fine .

Well both me and my boy were able to use the bday on the glove at the same HoH. Guess it just depends on the spot and how overzealous they are. Hoping I can if not I got a $10 VIP rewards I know will be a go. I think the only time they don't use bday is on Jordan's release day.

I don't understand why people don't just hit the streets for a GR like these so you can get them In hand ASAP. Only time I try online is when a shoe is super limited and the Internet is the only route. Talked to my local footaction and these in my neck of the woods are gonna be an easy cop

Its a 900 mile round trip to my closest footlocker I still make the effort to get to releases when I can . Just not today lol

Back
Top Bottom