Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just got in line. Hour til they start handing tickets out. Line is deep but my fingers are crossed, pray for me

The line is probably deep for the Jordan's. I remember when the Fear Pack dropped and I was literally the only person in line who took a Kobe 8 Graffiti ticket.

I'm in line for the jordans and was contemplating picking up the lebrons. It doesn't look like ill get my size in the jordans.

Is this my only chance to pick em up, have they been selling out?

For 200 and well almost 225 I damn sure hope not! I like these but 225 after tax shipping etc.....nah I'll wait there GR.

They're probably not going to sit for too long. It could be a re entry/Pure Platinum X situation/Kobe 8 Purple Fade/KD 6 Meteorology situation.

Or it could be like all of the 9/X GRs that sat forever. I remember going into a Foot Action looking for the AJ 1 Shadows and they had most of the GRs on the shelf, except the ReEntries/Home Elites.

Seems like a lot of ppl are here to cop both releases. Just don't want to go home empty handed!
I'm worried about the LeBron's since they're fairly limited despite the "GR" label people keep tagging on these. If I can't cop here I'll try online on my phone & if that fails I'll call other stores in the area. Somethin gotta give

Everyone's situation is different.

I'm in Fort Lauderdale and there are a ton of Foot Lockers/Foot Action/Champs here in the greater Miami Area as well as the online outlets. If you try this morning, you'll succeed. It's not a Corks, Denim, MVP, Crown Jewel, Gold Medal, Miami Vice, South Beach, etc.

For $150 I had to grab these, now I cant wait to get back from Afghani land to see em in person
You could've bought them from Lithuania if you were that worried. Everyone who is concerned can buy from there. It'll just take longer to get the shoes.

But I understand your situation. Unless you got connects, it's tough.

For $150 I had to grab these, now I cant wait to get back from Afghani land to see em in person
You could've bought them from Lithuania if you were that worried. Everyone who is concerned can buy from there. It'll just take longer to get the shoes.

But I understand your situation. Unless you got connects, it's tough.

Yea I have the connect, I just send him the money and he gets whatever kicks I want....keeps me in the loop with kicks while Im away

Does this help at all ??
View media item 612497

Thanks man jus what I needed..the third pic. I agree that they dont look great with jeans and that's mostly what I wear so im gonna pass. They are a real original and sweet looking shoe and no doubt nicenin shorts and on the court but thats not what I would buy them for.

They don't look right with jeans?! Ok.... If you say so. :rofl:

Btw..... I thought the shine on these were identical.

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-52.jpg.html

Doubling up on these babies.... & I never double up on anything.

This is the first colorway and a GR, plus $200? I think these could go on sale.  I feel these are in the same category as the Lebron X Prisms....

These Lebron's are hideous to me..However GL to all of those who want them, should be quite easy to obtain..

Btw..... I thought the shine on these were identical.

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-52.jpg.html

smokin.gif

Not having much luck today. I didn't get a X ticket and the store I normally go to for Brons was out thanks to my arch nemesis.

I would imagine these are TLO right? I actually prefer TLO to using the link or searching the product code. 

Wow I cant believe guys are having trouble getting these. No one in my area is concerned even the slightest. my gf's brother is camping out for the X's, which I dont think is necessary but hey, when youre 18, fresh out of high school and finally got a job, what difference does it make lol. These are fcfs everywhere, and the place im going still has the reptiles, so might just go ahead and cop both while Im there. 

Also if it's worth anything it's at least 300 people out here. They handed out all the Jordan tickets came back again and asked if anybody wanted a LeBron ticket with a stack of em in his hand. These are really being slept on. Better for the people who really want em

Back
Top Bottom