Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Also if it's worth anything it's at least 300 people out here. They handed out all the Jordan tickets came back again and asked if anybody wanted a LeBron ticket with a stack of em in his hand. These are really being slept on. Better for the people who really want em
PG Plaza?

Damn, I was gonna cop a pair of these this morning, but then I went out last night with some friends.

Even worse, one of my friends conveniently "forgot her money", so I had to spot her the whole night.  

Lesson to learn: Make good decisions guys, not bad ones, like I did.

Good looking on the FootAsylum link and coupon code fellas. $200.85 is cheaper than I would've paid instore or online due to that blasted nyc tax.

Son rocks his jeans like a poo-putt. Before you call it a day on these, peep these:

lol damnit, why did you have to show me that pic! thats pretty  much exactly how one of my pairs of jeans look and how my jeans normally sit... they do look nice like that. they are still in stock here in the uk after 5 hours on sale, same with the X steels..decisions decisions!

Good looking on the FootAsylum link and coupon code fellas. $200.85 is cheaper than I would've paid instore or online due to that blasted nyc tax.
is there any other fees? i keep hearing things about foreign fees and you get hit with a big number for shipping tax or something like that, im in NY and i can def do $200, tax here cray

I'll be curious to see how well these do with the price point and the amount that are available.

$189 saved 11 bucks 
tongue.gif

Also for anyone still deciding on sizing issues I'd strongly recommend going a .5 size up. Idk what everyone else is talkin bout but they're not too long my normal size would be way too snug

that was smooth, got an 11.5 from NDC, sized up .5 with these

good luck fellas, i'm back to bed peace

Back
Top Bottom