Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
What's good y'all... just checking in from the land of JamaicaHappy most of you got through on the KCs yesterday. I'll be hunting for mine once i get back cause the pics are making me jelly lolBig up the brother @mwalker for trying to assist... bad WiFi FTL

Is your bro in law Asian? If so, I was right in front of him in line. 

Yeah he is, he's a jordan head, he hit me up like "aye you trying to cop these kings pride lebrons" lmao I was like yupp, I had no idea him and my sis were out there, they had me though I'm gonna make them 12's work, trying to UNDS them at the CA state fair :smile:

Last edited:
I don't understand what the big deal of the Sprite 8's are... I mean they weren't that great.

Blue and Volt don't exactly stunt hard.

If I wanted to get my hand on some LeBron lows, they did a way better job with the X lows.

Last edited:
I know theres less cushion in the ankle area of the exts, but is it necessary to go half size down from your size in the regular model, or is the space neglible? Will you be swimming in them if you buy the same size you wear in the regular model?

I know theres less cushion in the ankle area of the exts, but is it necessary to go half size down from your size in the regular model, or is the space neglible? Will you be swimming in them if you buy the same size you wear in the regular model?

Let me put it this way. When untied, my whole back heel comes out of the shoe when I try to walk in my tts.

Yeah the easter are a no go and I didnt like the dm, not sure on them blacks yet, def ready for the rumored red gold that may put me at needing 5prs
These are the mentioned "red/gold" colorway.
View media item 1061951I don't know where the red and gold came from, but the color description in my launch calendar said "hyper crimson/metallic gold", but the color code on the box matches what it says in my system.

i HOPE he meant the ix's

everyone is entitled to their own opinion, its what keeps ish interesting, but i would venture a bet that says not 1 other cat here prefers the x lows over the xi's, or for that matter ANY OTHER low, the x's were the worst ever, IMO, sold the 2 pairs i copped for 50 bux each the youngen who is always outside playin down the street.

i like the xi lows alot but the recycled sole is gettin a bit old at this point

X Lows had potential but that exposed flywire was terrible. I copped the watermelons, but doubt i'll ever wear them anywhere but the gym.

The XI is the best since the 8 IMO, IXs were alright, but overall a bit too plain except the Floridian which was crazy limited.

Turbo Green and USA Lows copped...Sprites for sure will be...and hopefully a CW or two we haven't seen

While I don't care much for any of the Lebron lows I personally like the X better than the XI, IX, or VIII.
The biggest problem with the X was there were only 2-3 decent colorways.

Last edited:
i have never even heard of that.. thought you were talking about kings crown.. 

what shoe is that?
Made for the school. They have home and away version. Home is white burgundy yellow and away is burgundy yellow.

Made for the school. They have home and away version. Home is white burgundy yellow and away is burgundy yellow.
yeah i just saw a picture of it.. PE are hard to give a value..

to me there fugly.. so I wouldnt spend any money on them..lol

i have never even heard of that.. thought you were talking about kings crown.. 

what shoe is that?
*edit* Never heard of the shoe until right now and I was wondering as well but I see you already found them.
ctk-lebron-11.jpg

Last edited:
yeah i just saw a picture of it.. PE are hard to give a value..

to me there fugly.. so I wouldnt spend any money on them..lol
Feel you :lol:. I like em though. A friend of a friend has a 12 which is why I asked, he wants $600 for them. 12 might be small on me since LeBron xi got posite material

Never heard of the shoe until right now and I was wondering as well but then I remembered it's the future and we have Google, here you go.
yup. Theres also a version in which the posite material is also burgundy

Back
Top Bottom