• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
yup. Theres also a version in which the posite material is also burgundy
This model does look alot better.
Nike-Lebron-11-CTK-Away.jpg

Yeah Theyre nice. I wouldve liked the guy to go down on the $600 a little, too much for me atm. If he still has em in a few weeks I might cop

There's also an svsm joint in green and gold, they are dope too.

Unless the SVSM are that much more valued than the CTK this year, $600 is a good price for a DS pair. I've seen a few pairs of both colorways of the SVSM XI in person this year, no CTK's in person tho, and the two of those that were for sale were $2,200 each.

For sale at $2.2k or sold? If it sold at that price $600s a bargain

For sale at $2.2k or sold? If it sold at that price $600s a bargain

Listed at $2.2 but by someone with 200+ other PE's and unreleased shoes that knows the global markets and the people that buy and sell those type of shoes well. They're both sold but I didn't see the sale to see final price. They weren't eBay listed/sold tho. I know it isn't easy for a lot of people to sell those type of shoes, especially at max value, just bc they don't know the right people that casually spend that much and love the shoes enough to spend that much on something that the general public isn't mauling each other to have. But if you personally like the CTK 11 that much it would be a cool shoe to have, and the CTK 7 is going for that much now too.

Aight thanks for your input. I'm gonna try and offer a trade and see what happens

Can'twait to get these kings crown in hand......those black lows with the gum bottom are by far the best lows I've seen since a couple of the 8s

There was someone in the Lebron Marketplace FB group selling the SVSM's for about $600 each. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the SVSM colors available on NikeiD?

Viii by far my favorite lows of the past 4. 10s by far the biggest let down. But that whole shoe was after how well the 9s did.

Last edited:
There was someone in the Lebron Marketplace FB group selling the SVSM's for about $600 each. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the SVSM colors available on NikeiD?

One of my buddies from sneaker_addix has a VNDS home pair up for $750.

Nike Chicago has KC up to 9.5

You mean that box in the buttom right box that says "qoute"? Im new not a ****** bro..anyways my fault, moving on. Only thing sucks about ordering online, shoes will come by end of the week. Happy 4th july everyone!
happy.gif
Yeah, It does suck playing the waiting game for them to come in the mail. Seeing all these pics aint making it any easier. My first pair of 11's. Not cause the hype but cause the shoes looked straight fire in pics and wasn't feeling any of the other color ways. Hope Quality isn't a issue like some have been saying. We'll see Thursday!

Once I get my Kings Crown EXT's I'm seriously thinking about moving on from the XI's. I've loved the XI and I still Malay take a swing at the WTL's but at this point with now owning 11 pairs of 11's I don't care if I get them or not

Yeah, It does suck playing the waiting game for them to come in the mail. Seeing all these pics aint making it any easier. My first pair of 11's. Not cause the hype but cause the shoes looked straight fire in pics and wasn't feeling any of the other color ways. Hope Quality isn't a issue like some have been saying. We'll see Thursday!

Everytime I open my box in amazed by how sick these are, def the first shoe in a while where I say WOW when opening up the box

Once I get my Kings Crown EXT's I'm seriously thinking about moving on from the XI's. I've loved the XI and I still Malay take a swing at the WTL's but at this point with now owning 11 pairs of 11's I don't care if I get them or not

Yep. I feel the same tho I'm not done getting xis on sale.

I wonder how true the rumors of Nike mass producing WTL's for the US release is true :nerd: sounds like a great idea seeing the demand for them but knowing how Nike works :rolleyes .... one could only hope though that there's some truth to it, I mean why else release them every where else but have all types of delays here? Bot wars maybe but that hasn't stopped other limited releases :smh: ..... so maybe, just maybe Nike said hey lets give the people what they want this time around and make a **** load of money in the process :lol:

I wonder how true the rumors of Nike mass producing WTL's for the US release is true
nerd.gif
sounds like a great idea seeing the demand for them but knowing how Nike works
eyes.gif
.... one could only hope though that there's some truth to it, I mean why else release them every where else but have all types of delays here? Bot wars maybe but that hasn't stopped other limited releases
mean.gif
..... so maybe, just maybe Nike said hey lets give the people what they want this time around and make a **** load of money in the process
laugh.gif
i hope this is true

Back
Top Bottom