Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I wonder how true the rumors of Nike mass producing WTL's for the US release is true :nerd: sounds like a great idea seeing the demand for them but knowing how Nike works :rolleyes .... one could only hope though that there's some truth to it, I mean why else release them every where else but have all types of delays here? Bot wars maybe but that hasn't stopped other limited releases :smh: ..... so maybe, just maybe Nike said hey lets give the people what they want this time around and make a **** load of money in the process :lol:

I just hope Nike makes them in sizes larger than a 13... and somewhat easily accessible...

Correct me if I am wrong, but it feels like the Kings Crowns were pretty limited from what I saw last night,

Footlocker only, and sold out with in like 45min or less,

NDC wasnt any better, sold out in like 30min... 

Your Thoughts?

Correct me if I am wrong, but it feels like the Kings Crowns were pretty limited from what I saw last night,

Your Thoughts?
Limted release

Your Thoughts?

Pretty limited but a lot of urban accounts got them that flew under the radar.
Seems like bigger cities got decent allotments in total. Smaller cities were left in the dark.

Yeah he is, he's a jordan head, he hit me up like "aye you trying to cop these kings pride lebrons" lmao I was like yupp, I had no idea him and my sis were out there, they had me though I'm gonna make them 12's work, trying to UNDS them at the CA state fair
smile.gif
Yup! Met him, your sis and their lil boy.Chill fam. Real cool peeps

Thanks J

Responded soon as I got the tweet, crossing my fingers for that call. If not I'm hoping a euro retailer drops them if not on to the next one unless I find a pair reasonably priced.

when i eventually cop a pair of the KC I'll be done with the xi; maybe WTL but still thinking

as far as finding some on disc; the TW or Graffiti would be the only 2 left i would go back & grab but could live without both honestly. Id so much rather hunt the away x, gold medal & elites
grin.gif

Last edited:
They probably sold them all to Foamer Simpson since he has a lot of followers on social media. All good knew it was a long shot from the beginning. I just thought yesterday would be easier online but I was wrong

Back
Top Bottom