Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Think these would look good with the KC. 

on a side note, someone on ebay has SB lace locks for a BIN price of $54.99
mean.gif

Last edited:
Seriously appreciate that heads up. Rushed down there after my plane landed and copped!

Would echo that going .5 size down felt better for me.

Thanks vampire xtc!!!

I jetted down there asap & copped a sz 10

Repped!!!

21m still has sizes 8-11

No doubt glad I could help I was in there and it was a ghosttown no one knew

Didn't have my size 13 but ooped for friends got a 9.5 and a 11

Fact they allowed me to get two I knew no one knew about it lol

i bet we see a couple restocks of these before its all said and done just like the other EXTs.. kinda surprised how much these things sat at local stores.. 

i bet we see a couple restocks of these before its all said and done just like the other EXTs.. kinda surprised how much these things sat at local stores.. 

Seems like they mainly "sat" at spots that kept their releases on the hush.

Just cause your local spot had the KC's 'sit' doesn't mean it reflects national availability. :lol:

Since the dawn of time once a girl is identified in a NT thread, the thread is full of smiles, winks and oh so subtle pic requests... The red yeezy 2 thread was derailed for a long time because of it lol, but I digress... I'm surprised KCs Sat at some places, Houston is a big city and I haven't heard of too many spots that got em, only 2 out of our 4 House of Hoops.

To bigj's point, I think these only sat at places that released quietly. Turns out 21 mercer was closed yest and I guess no one thought about the release they'd have today. Just glad I lucked out as I was already scouring eBay.

Since the dawn of time once a girl is identified in a NT thread, the thread is full of smiles, winks and oh so subtle pic requests... The red yeezy 2 thread was derailed for a long time because of it lol, but I digress... I'm surprised KCs Sat at some places, Houston is a big city and I haven't heard of too many spots that got em, only 2 out of our 4 House of Hoops.
Man that whole PRGirl fiasco was too funny..ole dude sent her a letter and everything tryna simp 
roll.gif

I know they said WTL at the end of August...but what if they dropped em during the World Cup Final?

Back
Top Bottom