Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
superheros better priced considering retail after tax was almost 300, but buy what u like lol

MAN I'M ABOUT TO RUN UP ON SOMEONE FOR THESE KCs!

tired.gif

So im rocking my id4 again today (cuz I love em) and a guy walks by and see me with them on and points them out to his friend and says "that's them that's them Cleveland Cavaliers I was talking bout..hey bro I likes them" im smiling and told him thanx all while smh on the inside...he walks away and I say man these aint no Cleveland Cava....looked down and say man these could be a cav colorway disguised as a id4 shoe! He made me look at these in a different way

screw the shoes. i wish her the best of health man. my kid was in the NICU for 4 months when he was born.

Thanks, J. She's doing well now. She'll be three next month. She ended up getting a heart transplant. She probably spent 11 months in the hospital.

Her situation is what got me back into shoes, a way to deal with the stress. Though Nike makes it lol.

Last edited:
Caved in and bought a pair $325 s hipped. Not a bad price. Can't wait to get them in hand. Was at the mall earlier today. The Independence Day XI mids were pretty dope IMO. SBs were disappointing in person. The I.D versions ere so much better.

Nothing but the best of wishes for your daughter and the rest of your family.

Thanks for the well wishes. Love the Super Hero colors. Have a few more WC cards and will probably see if I can cop the SB XIs for her. She's a South Beach girl and this might be the last time they make the color.

girls in basketball shoes all look like they have cankles

not sayin they do, but they're sure convincing

Back
Top Bottom