Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
and ebay makes about 35 bucks per transaction.. plus the 4% paypal fee which is another 12 bucks.. thats almost 50 dollars eBay pockets off each pair.. while the seller makes 20-30 bucks.. 
Sorry, it's early and I just realized what he said. I just realized we're all in agreement that these people are stupid.

Last edited:
You never know if the reseller works at a shoe store where they get 30-40% off the price of the shoe. That alone makes selling a shoe for retail even profitable.

True that. 30% off plus resell. It's good money, especially in this climate. Return it whenever they want with no hassle.

People slept on these. I'm assuming because there wasn't too much hype since Lebron, the "heat", didn't win the championship. Seems like Nike rushed selling the KC's and didn't want to create hype for it. They put it on the calendar pretty late also.

I picked these up yesterday and without a doubt they are my favorite 11's so far. WTL will probably be #1. My girl was even surprised how nice the KC's are.

I only see them increasing in value especially once all the hypebeast see them in person... Lol

Last edited:
so once again using kicks-crew as a source, it says on the preorder page that the red elite SE is releasing the 24th, after the what the lebrons.

How do they look in person? Are they only a casual shoe or do they have padding/cushioning enough to play some ball in? I saw Lebron warming up in them, but I didn't know if they were cushioned or if they were like the Blue Suedes?
padding is not there son... my in my tts 13 the back of my ankle could feel the summer breeze. i can see him warming up in them i mean he warmed up in some dang yeezy's clearly LeBron gives no _____ about the warm up... now Ray Allen is a warm up machine like ole g he takes that ish seriously 

Last edited:
As for the KC i wore mine on the 4th and got so many questions about them.

They are a eye catcher without being outrageous or looking childish. kinda like how a WTL or WTKD kind of bring..... Don't get me wrong i own a WTKD 6 and will be going for the WTL. I feel that the KC have a more grown vibe to them as well as grab attention.

These will get a lot of play when i want to go out and wan't to put on something different this winter/fall. also they look great with black or dark blue denim due to the suede.  

They will pick up though there was a lot less than normal my local HOH had a fsr for the most part. and doubles of 9 9.5 and 11 and 11.5. Personally as they appear on sneaker shows and or if the LeBron 12 is a flop people will be crawling back especially after the WTL gets a real release date. most cats are waiting on those.  

Everyone bought Kc and put them on ebay. My size went for $311 and can't see what the point of reselling was.

It's sad. Nobody wears shoes anymore, it's about selling them. I can see these being in line with the forging irons and mint exts, started with a lot of hype but people moved them months later for little profit to a small lost.

Really disgusted me when I saw all these little crumb snatchers in front of me at the mall buying up damn near all the sizes including mines to sell. An hour later, they are all on Craigslistz. I Had to size down and it fits but a little snug. Smh: the state of the game is nasty. But it's life right now.

As for the KC i wore mine on the 4th and got so many questions about them.

They are a eye catcher without being outrageous or looking childish. kinda like how a WTL or WTKD kind of bring..... Don't get me wrong i own a WTKD 6 and will be going for the WTL. I feel that the KC have a more grown vibe to them as well as grab attention.
I know what you mean. I wore my WTK 8's yesterday and breaking necks, had people talking at restaurants and stuff. But then again, I'm 31 and I felt some people thought I was wearing mis match shoes while I'm walking with my 1 year old! lol. I don't know how much more wear these will get.

Struck out on the KC's... :frown:

Oh well, on to the next.

No need to fear 35ks are here :lol:

But on a serious note those KCS are more than I expected. Beside that little black mark on the bottom which will be covered in dirt doesn't have much weight as to copping but congrats to everyone who copped and for those who are looking hopefully yall come up on a deal

I know what you mean. I wore my WTK 8's yesterday and breaking necks, had people talking at restaurants and stuff. But then again, I'm 31 and I felt some people thought I was wearing mis match shoes while I'm walking with my 1 year old! lol. I don't know how much more wear these will get.
im 26 so i have some more life in my WTKD, but i feel your pain i mostly see my self wearing them during the summer and or tank season. winter maybe some sweats or joggers and a hoodie attire with those. as for the KC they are very versatile if you compliment them well.  

"BLACK AND GOLD" timeless B
pimp.gif

no matter they way those Kobes and KD's are built down the line you can off them to someone else for a little over retail way later or way over retail depending on things. so no loss to you and you can make a future head happy. 

Back
Top Bottom