Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
im 26 so i have some more life in my WTKD, but i feel your pain i mostly see my self wearing them during the summer and or tank season. winter maybe some sweats or joggers and a hoodie attire with those. as for the KC they are very versatile if you compliment them well.  

"BLACK AND GOLD" timeless B:pimp:

no matter they way those Kobes and KD's are built down the line you can off them to someone else for a little over retail way later or way over retail depending on things. so no loss to you and you can make a future head happy. 

Yep, might just save em for my son whose 10 if he gets to a size 10. But hopefully I get a tracking number from ruvilla for my KC's

I'm still looking for a pair of the crown in a sz10, the prices aren't too bad for these

Last edited:
I'm still looking for a pair of the crown in a sz10, the prices aren't too bad for these
They are pretty low as of right now. The lowest I seen right now is $320 shipped but for a 10.5 on epay. I think now is the time to buy while the market is flooded with these. After about 6 months or so the price on these is only going to go up.

It's sad. Nobody wears shoes anymore, it's about selling them. I can see these being in line with the forging irons and mint exts, started with a lot of hype but people moved them months later for little profit to a small lost.
These shoes are straight 
pimp.gif
. You really think them selling for a loss. 
mean.gif

Can some one please tell me if the kings crown run big, small or true to size?

Sounds like it varies for each person but I went down .5 size and it's better for me. When I wear them without tying the laces, my ankle will still slide out. I think the leather on the inside also creates more ankle slide.

less padding in the ankle area, but if you have wide feet they still can be a little snug in the toe box so take that into account. 

Grey market shoes got fools on eBay shook. Talking about they can't buy my super hero elites unless I give them a receipt.... Can't look at the pics and tell they are real? :lol:

Grey market shoes got fools on eBay shook. Talking about they can't buy my super hero elites unless I give them a receipt.... Can't look at the pics and tell they are real?
laugh.gif
I had several people afraid that my finale xx3s were fake despite being one of the hardest shoes out there to replicate and clear detailed pics provided on ebay. One person was saying something about the stitching being slightly off...

Back
Top Bottom